Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lite a candle for Franny

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:49 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 238 Total Views

At a spiritual center I go to a member named Franny has breast cancer. They are taking one breast for certain, but not sure about the other breast yet. She's an older lady so I hope that she's strong enough to survive this.

She works with the angels a lot, so a candle and a good thought would be great for her.

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
saltycoqui
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:05 PM

I hope she's doing well.

SalemWitchChild
by Little Witch on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:10 PM

She came through the surgery and is doing ok.

Quoting saltycoqui:

I hope she's doing well.

delilahsmom1177
by Little Witch on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Liting a candle tonight with my ritual... My aunt is a 2 time breast cancer survivor. Whenever I hear of something like this I get sooo sad. Why why does this happen? Such and sucky sucky thing. I will be liting  a pink and light blue candle and sending healing vibes her way....

I'm a tattooed,bisexual,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

delilahsmom1177
by Little Witch on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Any update I just joined the group like 3 days ago or so....

Quoting SalemWitchChild:

Quoting saltycoqui:

I hope she's doing well.

I'm a tattooed,bisexual,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

SalemWitchChild
by Little Witch on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:31 PM

She had a mastectomy and is healing from that. I don't know anything else though.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting SalemWitchChild:

Quoting saltycoqui:

I hope she's doing well.

delilahsmom1177
by Little Witch on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:33 PM
2 moms liked this

How sad. MY aunt just finished Chemo 2 months ago and it 100% cancer free. She got it the first time 15 years ago when I was 11 and I remember that day like it was yesterday and always will. I am sending good healing vibes Franny's way... Please keep us updated is you can.

Quoting SalemWitchChild:

She had a mastectomy and is healing from that. I don't know anything else though.

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting SalemWitchChild:

Quoting saltycoqui:

I hope she's doing well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)