Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need some guidance...

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:46 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 149 Total Views

OK so my DDs bio father and his family is very pagan.... he is in prison and we have NO contact at all....however before he went to jail I am pretty sure he put some sort of spell of sorts on our DD... now 2 1/2 years later my BF who is Native American and has Shamin blood tried to simply strip the enchantment on my DD and I think he inadvertently put another on her. My BF and I broke up and my DD well let's just say is acting just like my EX... I know that's normal and whatever but I feel it. I feel like there's a dark vale over her..... anyone with any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm a tattooed,bisexual,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
..MoonShine..
by Crone on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:49 AM
2 moms liked this

What sort of spell are you thinking he/they put on her? Chances are if bio-dad is Pagan, it wouldn't be anything negative or that would affect her free will. IDK much about Shamanic practices...maybe there are other ladies in the group with more knowledge. 

What would *I* do in your position? Start with a cleansing/purification of your home...like a sage smudge. Also, remember that thoughts are things. The more thought you give to this, the stronger you'll feel it, so maybe a self-cleansing as well (you can smudge yourself, too). 

delilahsmom1177
by Little Witch on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:52 AM

I'm really not sure. I just had this feeing since he saw her last. My Ex I think didnt mean it. I think he was trying to break whatever was on her and accidently put something there in its place. 

Quoting ..MoonShine..:

What sort of spell are you thinking he/they put on her? Chances are if bio-dad is Pagan, it wouldn't be anything negative or that would affect her free will. IDK much about Shamanic practices...maybe there are other ladies in the group with more knowledge. 

What would *I* do in your position? Start with a cleansing/purification of your home...like a sage smudge. Also, remember that thoughts are things. The more thought you give to this, the stronger you'll feel it, so maybe a self-cleansing as well (you can smudge yourself, too). 

I'm a tattooed,bisexual,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Harleysmom213
by Little Witch on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:53 PM

try what moonshine suggested first, it that doesn't work i do know a spell that's supposed to release spells against you. i can message it to you or something if you would like. but you should definately try the cleansing first. good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)