Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pagan Wife Swap

Posted by   + Show Post

A recent episode of Wife Swap involved a Pagan family. If you've watched previously, Pagans have been treated as quite goofy on this show. Supposedly this is better, but I have not had the chance to watch it yet. 

See it HERE

by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Replies (11-14):
Anagalia022
by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Quoting VixenVictoria:

Just ... W O W.

A GROWN MAN that can't dress or feed himself?! Seriously?! Absolutely laughable. I can't even imagine tolerating nonsense like that.

redhead-bedhead
by Little Witch on May. 17, 2013 at 4:49 PM

I saw it when it aired. I couldn't believe how her husband acted.

I will occasionally set my husband's clothes out for him but you'll never find me dressing him.

..MoonShine..
by Crone on May. 18, 2013 at 12:35 AM

I do the laundry. And that's about the extent of it. I cannot imagine trying to dress a grown man. 

Quoting redhead-bedhead:

I saw it when it aired. I couldn't believe how her husband acted.

I will occasionally set my husband's clothes out for him but you'll never find me dressing him.

HollowLuna
by Little Witch on May. 19, 2013 at 5:31 PM

I watch it every now and then, when I'm so exhausted I can't even change the channel.  Sometimes it's nice to see my family isn't the only dysfunctional one lol..

I saw one episode that made me hang my head in shame.  The one with the fanatical christian woman from Louisiana, and the spiritualist family from Seattle(I think?)  My whole family is from Louisiana and I am too.  But seeing the woman scream and throw these awful fits made me almost ashamed of my state lol.  I now believe that's how all of us here in the south are prtrayed..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN