Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Making Help

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:03 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 167 Total Views

We're getting ready to start trying for our fourth and final. I'm not overly worried about being able to concieve, we haven't had a problem with that.. But this is the last baby. I really REALLY want another girl, two of each would be perfect. I will of course be happy with whatever we have.

I hope this doesn't sound too silly, but I'm willing to try anything to stack the odds. So if anyone has any advice or old wives tale to share, it would be greatly appreciated!

:)

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bxmom2580
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this
For me, I conceived all my boys after my period, and I concieved my only dd about a week or almost two before my period was due to arrive
SerenaRose3
by Little Witch on Jun. 9, 2013 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this

chromosomes determine what sex the baby will be so there really is no way to mundanely intervene with that. I wanted a girl for my last child and so I prayed and asked the Gods for a little girl. And I was given the gift of a daughter and she is more than I asked for, she is beautiful and happy and smart and talented. I am thankful for her everyday of my life.

AllofFive19
by Little Witch on Jun. 10, 2013 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this

The Chinese gender charts were fairly accurate for my three.

..MoonShine..
by Crone on Jun. 11, 2013 at 12:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I conceived two boys...both pretty much EXACTLY when I ovulated. So, supposedly, the female sperm are bigger and last longer and are slower, so having sex BEFORE ovulation (like a few days) is supposed to help your odds in favor of having a girl. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)