Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you keep your kids fashionable without spending a fortune?

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 12:06 PM
  • 155 Replies
3 moms liked this

Finding fashionable clothes for your little one that are fun and affordable can be a tough job but it doesn't have to be. We asked 150 CafeMom members to visit Target and shop for fashionable items for their little one. We then asked our CafeMoms to create a photo album showcasing their fashion savvy little ones. With Target you can expect more but will pay less!

Tell us about your family. How do you keep your kids fashionable without spending a fortune?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
the3Rs
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah!  I got chosen for this influencer and can't wait to get shopping!  I have three growing boys (13, 8, 6) who always seem to outgrow their clothes long before I want them too.  :)

This should be fun!

Mom2jngnc
by Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:23 PM

I have four sons: ages 17, 13, 10, and 5, and Guardianship of my niece who is 6. 

As far as Fashionable, not a problem with the boys..... although to keep to my budget... clearance (Aeropostle, H&M, Macy's, JCP) and the thift store are my staples. 
With my niece this will get to be an issue as she grows. I believe she should be modest and I have a difficult time finding modesty in a size 6. Shirts, pants, shoes, even panties.... I mean low cut shirts? bikini cut underware? heels on shoes? Doesnt' fly with me. Most of her clothing is garage sales.... and I even then I am very selective.

I think the only clothing I have bought at Target this year has been socks and underware.... along with maybe two shirts for the boys on clearance.... So this will be fun.

cowboysgirl3227
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so excited to participate in this group and the Target influencer!  I have a 10 year-old daughter who is getting very picky about her clothes.  I am having a harder time finding things that are affordable and fashionable at the same time.  I am excited to see what Target has to offer.

Hottmomma607
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Yay! Saw awesome! I can't wait! DS can use some long sleeves for Winter! I was just about go looking for some! I can't wait!
Thanks!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 6:25 PM
BTW I shop any place I can find a good deal!
Mom2Boys9501
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Thank you so much for picking us. I have 2 boys 17 & 11 & they both need some long sleeves and I think Target has the skate clothes they love. Can't wait to shop.
Mom2jngnc
by Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Quoting Mom2Boys9501:

Thank you so much for picking us. I have 2 boys 17 & 11 & they both need some long sleeves and I think Target has the skate clothes they love. Can't wait to shop.

Shawn White the snowboarder has a line there.... kids sizes, 

Stephannie, wife to John, Mom to John, Garrett, CJ and Alex
full-time Auntie to Carly-Ann

New York Moms
Join us on The New York Moms Group! - - NY Moms Group Mod

Shellness
by New Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 12:42 AM

My daughter is going to love that I got chosen for this influencer and especially the fact that I have to spend the gift card on things for her! Her name is Jamie and she is 16 yrs. old. Very picky, but she loves Target clothing. See ya soon with my pics!

annasmom1234
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I am excited about being a part of the Target influencer program as well!  I don't know how excited my 13-year-old daughter will be about "modeling," but I'll bet she can crack a smile for some new duds!

Shopsha0911
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 9:43 AM

We shop at Forever 21, H & M, Target and consignment stores to help keep costs down. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)