Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you keep your kids fashionable without spending a fortune?

Posted by   + Show Post

Finding fashionable clothes for your little one that are fun and affordable can be a tough job but it doesn't have to be. We asked 150 CafeMom members to visit Target and shop for fashionable items for their little one. We then asked our CafeMoms to create a photo album showcasing their fashion savvy little ones. With Target you can expect more but will pay less!

Tell us about your family. How do you keep your kids fashionable without spending a fortune?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Replies (101-110):
MrsKoolaidPunk
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 6:17 PM

I shop at children's thrift stores. My girl wears high dollar, adorable clothes and brands, all purchased for a few dollars a piece.

DestineyBGP
by New Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:16 PM

We shop at thrif stores and Old navy sales pretty much :) I'm a creature of habbit.

fraujones
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:50 AM

I love targets free shipping on orders over $50. That helps. I also get a lot of awesome secondhand clothes from my daughter's cousin. 

vlynn.iowa
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Thrilled to be chosen for the infuencer program.  I've just been too busy to find time to go shopping, until now,

My teen is starting to develop her own fashion sense (and she's grown taller then her older sister so hand-me downs are no longer an option!)  She and I had fun looking at the fashion accessories and clothes.  Target has such a wide range of accessories, she had many options to chose from.  I'm going to have fun helping this one find her own style.

lilbit53009
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 4:03 PM

marshalls and target!

HisSweetheart07
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 6:51 PM

I didn't get picked for the influencer program BUT:

We shop the clearance racks and buy the next size up for the opposite season. So if it's winter - all the summer clothing is on sale for 75% or more off so we'll buy the next size up and then store it till summer time.

momma-flynn
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:37 PM
I buy a lot of dd's clothes at target. I think they have very cute stuff.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GrannyM.
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:22 PM

I'm a grandmaw...I go to yard sales in the summer and make a lot of the clothes....Looking for bargins is a hobby of mine...

mommy5912
by New Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:50 PM
This is swesome
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Darn, I didn't get picked for this but will be neat to find out what other Mom's had to say.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)