Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you keep your kids fashionable without spending a fortune?

Posted by   + Show Post

Finding fashionable clothes for your little one that are fun and affordable can be a tough job but it doesn't have to be. We asked 150 CafeMom members to visit Target and shop for fashionable items for their little one. We then asked our CafeMoms to create a photo album showcasing their fashion savvy little ones. With Target you can expect more but will pay less!

Tell us about your family. How do you keep your kids fashionable without spending a fortune?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Replies (131-140):
SlapItHigh
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Oh and the other day, I was in line at Target and someone came up to me and gave me a $5 off coupon that had printed out for her b/c she wasn't going to be able to use it before it expired. 

catholicmamamia
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 12:16 AM

My children love getting their clothes from Target! 

elasmimi
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I wish I'd been able to do this influencer. I buy most of her clothes at resale stores or sales, but undies, shoes, and anything new come from Target.

timon95
by New Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 11:24 AM

i buy everything on sale. ds could care less about being fashionable. dd likes fashion, but she also likes to be comfortable.

TheGiggleGang
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Would love to get in on this plsbhave three boys
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:38 PM
I shop thrift stores
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lobelia
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 11:02 PM

My son is 5 years old. I dont think fashion is that big of a deal fat that age. But I do try to get him clothes that are "in style" so that he fits in. He gets most of his clothes as gifts from relatives.

PUPERITA
by New Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:58 AM

I don't spend almost anything because I sew. Lots of sewing!!
My son has always a perfect elegant and cheap wardrobe.

boy kissing mom

TigerofMu
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Clearance racks are my friend.  It's interesting to see how these moms were able to find some good deals :).

trish_odi
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:17 AM
I shop on my own site www.shop.com/oddi I get paid to shop there are 4000 stores that give you great deals and cash back they even find the cheapest stuff for you . Any one can shop there its free and you get real cash Back 2% to 50% cash back save time money and get paid .check it out you'll love it .they also have non toxic cleaning products that are there own brad . The make up is awesome and the vitamins are all natural and the are a powder you mix with water so no pills to swallow!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN