Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you keep your kids fashionable without spending a fortune?

Posted by   + Show Post

Finding fashionable clothes for your little one that are fun and affordable can be a tough job but it doesn't have to be. We asked 150 CafeMom members to visit Target and shop for fashionable items for their little one. We then asked our CafeMoms to create a photo album showcasing their fashion savvy little ones. With Target you can expect more but will pay less!

Tell us about your family. How do you keep your kids fashionable without spending a fortune?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Replies (141-150):
trish_odi
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:26 AM
My sister got my niece a bunch of stuff from forever 21 she found a real pea coat for 17$ and a lot of other nice close . Also got cash back on what she bought , she found desken clogs the one that nurse wear for 48.00$ they easily coast 119.00$ normally and she got cash back on those to , she saved 50.00 on a part for her husband truck . They have target on this site and when you shop through www.shop.com/oddi you get cash back from target so you save even more .
thecoffeefairy
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:05 PM
We love target clothes!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
copperswifey
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I wait for sales. I also use promo codes and use the stores charge card for additional percentages taken off. :)

Madelaine
by Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Awesome!

Madelaine
by Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:38 PM

How fun!

supamom5
by New Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Clearance and specials at Macy, Gap, Gymboree and Marshalla. 

<3 Precious.

Madelaine
by Member on Dec. 22, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Sales and hand me downs

Seashell77
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 10:18 AM
I'd love to shop at Target for my kids. This is such a cool plan for Cafemom Mom's to be paid to shop at Target. You can count me in !!! Thank you very very much !!!!!!
SlapItHigh
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Hand me downs, for sure!

mom2jessnky
by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:55 AM

I love Target clothes for my kids (and me for that matter).

My kids wear uniforms to school, so fashion isn't really a consideration most of the time, but Target uniforms are my favorite!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN