Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Kid's Fashion Center! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 8:46 AM
  • 111 Replies

how are youWelcome to Kid's Fashion Center! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

wave

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shopsha0911
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 9:46 AM

My name is Sherry, I am married with two teen age children. my husband and I got married on the beach on Maui 23 years ago. 

chattycassie
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning, My name is Cassandra I joined this group after being selected as an influencer,. I am looking forward to seeing what fashion forward clothing and accessories Target has to offer for my girls. I have three daughters ages 6,10, and 13.

celestegood
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Hi!  I'm Celeste, and I'm a stay at home mom of four boys.  Not all of them are fashionable, but the oldest definitely is!  Aren't most sixteen year olds?

Harris06
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning! I am Megan and I have the wonderful privalege of staying at home with my 3 girls. :)

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

johnny4ever
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 2:37 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi!I am Tracy a Married sahm to one.I love Clothes & Shopping!

officiallyapeac
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Hi,

I'm Peach. Do I like to shop...Hecks yeah. I am married and have 4 children. The mother of faternal twins, who are age 7, one boy and one girl. I have a 16 year old and 13 year old girl.

Momoftwinkies
by Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 4:12 PM
Hi. My name is Elke and I live in Indiana. I am married and have 4 kids.
goddess99
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 9:26 AM

I'm Michelle, married, SAHM. I have 1 dd, she is 10 years old.

SquishyDD
by Member on Oct. 26, 2012 at 6:48 PM

my name is Carol! I am SAHM of four -2 boys 13 and 16 soon to be 17 and 2 girls ages 9 and 10 soon to be 11!  I have been married for almost 6 years and we live in Tacoma, WA Life is never dull in our house and  we are always looking to cut corners and get the best deals available to us in these hard times!

lalasmama2007
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Hi! I'm Ticia from PA. I'm a SAHM with a 5 year old dd.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)