Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Kid's Fashion Center! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

how are youWelcome to Kid's Fashion Center! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself.

wave

Make yourself at home and enjoy the Group!

by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 8:46 AM
Replies (101-110):
nngmommy83
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Welcome to the group Mercy

Quoting Mercy3:

Hi this is mercy 3 how's everyone this evening ?

nngmommy83
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Welcome Nicole! Good luck with everything

Quoting poeticsong725:

Hi there. I'm Nicole. About to be a first time mom, 27 and moving cross country...big huge steps in life...really stressed but really excited.

Also hoping to win the $100 Target gift card *Crosses fingers* for my new little one!

nngmommy83
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Welcome Shannon

Quoting Lobelia:

Im Shannon, from Minnesota. Im 25 years old, married and have a 5 year old son.

Stefono
by New Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 9:03 AM

Hello ladies I'm Stephanie a mom of 5 'kids, 3 girls 2 boys, 4-20 yrs of age.I am a SHM & I love to shop although I don't get to as often as I'd like.I love being a mom!!!!!skateboarding ( this picture is me *but * you have to imagine I'm holding all 5 in the air as I'm skateing DOWNHILL.) lol

nngmommy83
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 7:34 PM
Welcome to the group!

Quoting Stefono:

Hello ladies I'm Stephanie a mom of 5 'kids, 3 girls 2 boys, 4-20 yrs of age.I am a SHM & I love to shop although I don't get to as often as I'd like.I love being a mom!!!!!skateboarding ( this picture is me *but * you have to imagine I'm holding all 5 in the air as I'm skateing DOWNHILL.) lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kelibean81
by New Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Hi I'm Kelly from IL and I'm a full time working mom to a 2 y/o dd. I definitely spend more on clothes for both myself and my daughter than I probably should, but I have had ENDLESS fun shopping for her because little girls clothes are so much fun! I'm thankful that she seems to enjoy fashion (almost) as much as I do! Recently I have become a sucker for Gymboree... I buy WAY too many things there!! :)

NewMamaBoo
by New Member on Dec. 28, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Hello I'm Sara, new here. I started ttc and got pregnant with my first but my dates are off so they think it may be a miscarriage. If it is I will be ttc again in a few months :) love my family and I love kids and fashion

cougarlady77
by New Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Hi I am the mother to onw 3 yr old son and love to find new and great clothes for him. Thanks for hellow AmyB.

terri76
by New Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Hi Everyone! My name is Terriny and i am a Single mom to a 16 year old son named Jacob. We live in the sunny state of florida!!!

Stefono
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Thanks Ya'll!!!!! So much goings on I feel bad when I don't get over here as often as I would like to.'

plant a treeSTEPHANIE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)