Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Join Our Clothing Your Kids Challenge! WINNER ANNOUNCED

Posted by   + Show Post

Join our 15 day challenge aimed towards getting your kids dressed! From wardrobe essentials to maximizing their potential outfits, we'll provide you with tips and tricks for your kids and their clothes.

Sign up below to join the challenge. We'll send you daily reminders so you won't miss a day.

One mom who participates in all 15 of the challenges will be entered to win a $25 gift card from Target!

We'll add links to each day's challenge here!

Day 1: Take Inventory

Day 2: Maximize Outfits!

Day 3: Add Layers for Warmth and Style

Day 4: Holiday Prep

Day 5: Create a Color Palette

Day 6: Winter Gear

Day 7: Mix and Match

Day 8: Accessorize!

Day 9: Get Comfortable!

Day 10: Get a Deal
Day 11: Rainy Days

Day 12: Shopping Tips

Day 13: Have Some Fun

Day 14: Get the Sporty Look

Day 15: Keep it Simple

Official Rules

• The Clothing Your Kids sweepstakes starts 11/8/12 at 12:00pm (ET) and ends 11/30/2012 at 11:59pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period").
  • Enter by replying 15 of the related posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 Target gift card.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 12/06/12.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Replies (91-100):
larschick
by New Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:30 AM
I'm in.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Harris06
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:38 AM

Did I sign up for this? I know I have completed all of the challenges, I think, but did I actually sign up? I can't remember. Well, if not, than sign me up..please? :)

lillucky8
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Id love to join
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larisa72
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 8:59 AM

So....winner chosen yet???  Announced anywhere??!!???

Larisa72
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:45 PM

BUMP!

Larisa72
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Drawing was supposed to have been done "on or about 12/06/2012" so....has it been done, and if so, where has it been announced??  Or is NOBODY reading this post anymore?

CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Dec. 19, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Stay tuned as we announce the winner of The Clothing Your Kids sweepstakes later this week!

Larisa72
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 9:35 PM

wow, thanks for updating....but now really confused as to why 12/6 was given as the date for the drawing and yet, here we are on the 22nd and nothing.....{sigh} could have been used to purchase some stocking stuffers or something

Larisa72
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 4:56 PM

December 6th has come and gone, and it's been a weeks since the post of "stay tuned as we announce the winner...."  Is it being posted as a separate message or is everyone on vacation, or did everyone who replied just waste their time??

Sorry, but when something says a deadline, I guess I'm one of those that expects the deadline to be met....

Larisa72
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:20 AM

1/1/2013: any post about the winner of this since it's now an entirely new year.  I realize that it's a busy time, and maybe a contest shouldn't have been run so close to the end of the year with everyone having plans and such, but really??!!???  This just takes the cake.....legal needs to look into this since "rules and regulations" were posted.  Quite honestly, as the daughter of a lawyer, I'd like to point out that this is in violation of the rules and regulations stated at the start of the contest and there could be repercussions...just saying....at this point, I'm curious if "ANYONE" actually received the giftcard

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN