Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Black Friday/Small Business Saturday/Cyber Monday

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:33 AM
  • 25 Replies

Will you be shopping Black Friday? If so, where will you be shopping it?

What about Small Business Saturday? 

Or Cyber Monday? Will you be shopping that?

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Due in September? Join us in September 2011 Babies!

by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:37 AM

I'll be shopping online on BF.  I may go to some stores later in the day after the crowds die down.  I'll probably be shopping at Target, Kohls, Toys R Us, Amazon, Five Below, Game Stop, etc.

Ive never heard of small business Saturday.

I'm not sure about Cyber Monday.  The past 2 years there weren't any good deals.  It's mostly just a lot of free shipping offers.  I do my cyber shopping on thanksgiving and BF.

proudmommy690
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:39 AM
We might shop on black friday, but not really for "black friday" if that makes sense lol.

Never heard of the saturday one.

Doubt i'll do cyber monday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Harris06
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:40 AM

What is Five Below?

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I'll be shopping online on BF.  I may go to some stores later in the day after the crowds die down.  I'll probably be shopping at Target, Kohls, Toys R Us, Amazon, Five Below, Game Stop, etc.

I'm not sure about Cyber Monday.  The past 2 years there weren't any good deals.  It's mostly just a lot of free shipping offers.  I do my cyber shopping on thanksgiving and BF.

Proud Navy Wife since 1/10/06; toddler girl Mother to McKenna since 12/11/08,  toddler girl McKaela since 5/27/10 & baby girl Maisie since 8/15/11.

Harris06
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:43 AM

I LOOOOOOOOVE Black Friday!!!!! I go every year!! My mom and I go together and always have such a blast! It is more for the fun and tradition than anything but we are pretty good at getting everything that we want! :) Unfortunately, I don't get to go this year because we have a family reunion cruise that doesn't get back until Sunday, I think it is. :( I am so sad. I love to cruise, and do it often, but I wish my inlaws had not planned this reunion cruise for over Thanksgiving. :(

Harris06
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Oh and I agree with Cyber Monday, the past couple of years have not really been anything spectacular.

Quoting lalasmama2007:

lalasmama2007
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:45 AM

A very awesome store where everything is $5.00 or less.  They actually sell nice, brand name stuff there too.  They have DS and Wii games, board games, littlest Pet Shop stuff, books, holiday stuff, etc.

Quoting Harris06:

What is Five Below?

Quoting lalasmama2007:

lalasmama2007
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Here's the website

http://www.fivebelow.com/

Harris06
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Well that sounds awesome! Too bad we don't have one here...that I know of.

Quoting lalasmama2007:

A very awesome store where everything is $5.00 or less.  They actually sell nice, brand name stuff there too.  They have DS and Wii games, board games, littlest Pet Shop stuff, books, holiday stuff, etc.

Quoting Harris06:

What is Five Below?

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Harris06
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Thanks! I'm going to check that out!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

Here's the website

http://www.fivebelow.com/

JoJoBean8
by Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:04 AM

NO to many crazies. We have a different black Friday tradition we go to a place called Christmas Village with the kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN