Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just bought a bunch of shirts for the boys.

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:35 AM
  • 14 Replies

I lay them out in the morning for them so we can move faster. If someone asks for something special to wear they should do it the night before. My seven year old went to get his shirt and he said, why do you always buy me these kind of shirts? I look at him in aww. Then I said it has Tony Hawk on it. ( Whom he loves) I don't care I don't like these kind of shirts. I just bought him 3 new ones that are the same material that he was talking. It's like the heavy thermal type material if you have any idea what I mean. Real comfortable. I have one I wear and I love it. Kids now days are so young to be so picky. BTW, I made him wear it. Nothing wrong with that shirt. Lol. He is so darn picky! Do you have a young picky one like that?

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wakymom
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Dd is my picky one. She doesn't like the feel of lacy stuff, and sometimes doesn't like the feel of the tags in the back of shirts.

4kidz916
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:42 PM

My kids aren't too picky.

Mrs.Andrews
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Mine aren't picky. My sister was that way though. Still is. Mom would always buy her clothes and she would refuse to wear them.

Janet
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:00 PM

When my daughter was young she was like that too.

Quoting wakymom:

Dd is my picky one. She doesn't like the feel of lacy stuff, and sometimes doesn't like the feel of the tags in the back of shirts.

Janet
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:03 PM

I bet that drove your mom crazy.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Mine aren't picky. My sister was that way though. Still is. Mom would always buy her clothes and she would refuse to wear them.

Mrs.Andrews
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this

It still does and my sister is 21 and lives on her own now. She is quite stubborn.

Quoting Janet:

I bet that drove your mom crazy.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

proudmommy690
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:18 PM
Lol kids.

My kids havent been picky about what i put them in....yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this
DS is easier but can be picky about fabrics. DD is a self proclaimed fashionista so knowing what she likes can be hard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm glad I'm not the only that had an argument over clothes in the morning! Haha for the most part she is good, but she gets goofy about pants with fake pockets.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hkcason
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:52 PM
My son is horribly picky, he's 11 tho. He says the thermal shirts itch him. I ALMOST believed him til I remembered he wore long underwear while hunting. BUSTED! He just doesn't like shirts w/ anything on them. Ggggrrrrrrr.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)