Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothing Your Kids Challenge Day 4: Holiday Prep

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:16 PM
  • 73 Replies

The holidays are right around the corner so it's the perfect time to think about what your kids will wear for holiday functions. Today's challenge is to plan your kids' holiday outfits!

busy mom

Do you already know what your kids are wearing for the holidays or do you still have to shop? Do your kids get dressed up for the holidays or keep it casual? If you know what they are wearing, tell us about their outfits?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Clothing Your Kids Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbyrd898
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:36 PM

I have no idea what he will wear, but normally we keep it pretty casual.

4kidz916
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:39 PM
I haven't bought holiday outfits yet. Not sure what we'll do this year.
dommad2

My DD has her outfits all picked out! Ds on the other hand is 9 so for the most part his idea of dressed up is a button up with Khakis

IncognitoOne

Thanksgiving: The boys will wear their normal stuff. Christlynn has a Thanksgiving shirt that has a turkey and says, "I'm Stuffed" and jeans.

Christmas: We always wear pjs all day....new ones, lol. But out outfits for Christmas pictures: DH has a red dress shirt and black pants, I have a black dress, the boys have white dress shirts and black pants, and Christlynn has a black, red, and white plaid dress with a black bow on the middle and white tights with black dress shoes. 

TheDavisGirlsx3
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:40 PM

I have not yet gone shopping for their outfits.  I do not usually have them dress up in fancy dresses.  I feel like there is no point to that, they will just get ruined while playing with friends and family.  I generally have them in some sort of casual holiday outfit and I do there hair and they usually have cute shoes.  I love having little girls!!!!  =)

MaskedMomma
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:43 PM

already know... for visiting and pictures they are all wearing crushed velvet dresses 2 dark green 2 red, all bought way ahead of time for a couple bucks each... on christmas morning they'll be wearing pjs

godsgirl26
Finally home with my family and im loving it. Until i have to get ready to go back to my mom's to take care of her im ENJOYING myself ♥
Today at 12:18 PM
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:46 PM
I still need to shop for our outfits. My husband and i dress up also.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jessicasmom1
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:51 PM

a nice dress for DD 

othermom
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:53 PM

I do already know what the kids will be wearing for the holidays. The girls have dresses for christmas my son has a button down shirt

SaraNicole1019
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:57 PM
I still have to shop. I think she'll be casual for the most part. I might get her a dressy dress for church if we decide to go.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)