Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothing Your Kids Challenge Day 4: Holiday Prep

Posted by   + Show Post

The holidays are right around the corner so it's the perfect time to think about what your kids will wear for holiday functions. Today's challenge is to plan your kids' holiday outfits!

busy mom

Do you already know what your kids are wearing for the holidays or do you still have to shop? Do your kids get dressed up for the holidays or keep it casual? If you know what they are wearing, tell us about their outfits?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Clothing Your Kids Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Replies (31-40):
jeenw1019
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Having two girls we dress them up.  I bought both new xmas dresses and then we got boxes of those from a friend and there were 4 more dresses for xmas in there.

Clubpenguin
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:34 PM
My dd already has a dress and necklace. Now I want to get younger dd something similar so they match. And my ds likes bow ties. Lol he thinks hes in a tux when he wears one. Santa pics are the week after thanksgiving.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rogue35
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:03 PM
I don't know yet. I think it will casual.
Hottmomma607
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:57 PM
I don't know yet? Something nice!
JonesMama
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Our family doesn't get too dressy. I have a nice pair of black dress pants for ds (like new, from a neighbor) and a nice Ralph Lauren dress red plaid button down dress shirt for him (also like new, from a mom at school). He'll just need some black shoes and maybe a belt.

countrygirlkat
by New Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:58 PM

They only dress up for going to church on Christmas and Thanksgiving.  They wear nice Wrangler Jeans, a button down cowboy shirt, a belt, boots and their cowboy hats. 

Bob192
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:18 AM

I usually like to get them a special outfit, but I have not started shopping yet.  I usually do some kind of special shirt for casual wear and a dressier outfit for pictures.

heather4511
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:41 AM
I want to make my son a suspender onesie and a little bowtie. He has a 1st Christmas outfit he will wear on Christmas. My daughter and I still have to go pick out her dress.
MooNFaeRie30
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:41 AM

my mom usually buys the girls christmas dresses whens he does on vacation, but she did not this year. i still do not know what they are going to wear. she dd get them tunic/ legging sets for christmas day though. i have not seen them yet.

steph21078
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:01 AM

so far I have a red sweater for my youngest to wear,  it was given to him by our neighbor whose son is 2 years older than him.  As far as the others go Not sure,  it will be casual, maybe polo shirts.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)