Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothing Your Kids Challenge Day 4: Holiday Prep

Posted by   + Show Post

The holidays are right around the corner so it's the perfect time to think about what your kids will wear for holiday functions. Today's challenge is to plan your kids' holiday outfits!

busy mom

Do you already know what your kids are wearing for the holidays or do you still have to shop? Do your kids get dressed up for the holidays or keep it casual? If you know what they are wearing, tell us about their outfits?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Clothing Your Kids Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Replies (51-60):
natesmom1228
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:15 PM

I don't have a holiday outfit for my son anymore. I did when he was little, but he is 11 now and as long as he looks decent I am fine with what he has on. My family is very relaxed when it comes to the holidays.

EbonySnow
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:37 PM

I have not yet found one I like yet

Leelee1008
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Yup! Bought my DD's Dress 2 weeks ago, and the boys are planned out as well. holiday pics on the 28th!

proudmommy690
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:25 PM
I usually dress them up for the holidays. I love putting them in dresses lol.

But there have been holidays we just sit home so we just stay in pjs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mysons_r_mylife
by New Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:04 AM
I still have to shop ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mysons_r_mylife
by New Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:04 AM
I still have to shop ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bosmum
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:56 AM

I just like him to be comfortable

Shopsha0911
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:13 AM

They wilkl most like wear items they receive on Christmas morning. We are very casual. 

wakymom
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 5:00 PM

The boys will wear khakis, a button-down shirt, and a tie. Dd will wear one of the dresses she already has.

NyiaBaby216
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:56 PM

We dont do much during the holidays, so they're not usually dressed up. But when they do dress up, DD is usually in a dress with a patent leather mary jane. DS has a variety of things he can wear, but lets use last thanksgiving as an example. He wore gray jeans, with a gray button up, with a gray, blue and white argyle vest on top. Layers, style...he had it all lol. He was more casual than dressy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN