Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothing Your Kids Challenge Day 5: Create a Color Palette

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:22 PM
  • 64 Replies

A great way to maximize your kids' wardrobe potential is to buy clothes that fit into a similar color palette. By doing this you will increase their number of options without busting your budget! Today's challenge is to create a color palette!

simple smile

Do you usually buy similar colored clothes for your kids or do you like to mix it up? Is there a color you think looks best on your kids? What are your kids' favorite colors? 

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Clothing Your Kids Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aneela
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:34 PM

I have a variety of colors in his wardrobe...red blue green orange yellow black...his fave color these days is green

IncognitoOne
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:34 PM

I mix it up. They have several pieces that will match though. Like they have a pair of bright orange shorts, and they have 5 or 6 shirts that look great with them. 

Rushn311
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:35 PM

My kids have lots of colorful clothes. My daughter has a good mix as well as my son.

godsgirl26
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:36 PM
Most of my girls clothing are pink & man im so tired of pink lol. I will be having all kinds of colors for them soon.
Now my boys has the normal colors blue. But i will love to see them in different colors.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sweetmissy_05
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:37 PM

I like to mix it up..they have a variety of colors.

celestegood
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:39 PM

I think we do this by default.

goddess99
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:41 PM

My dd loves all colors. I mostly buy red and pink. Since her pants are almost all denim I really buy whatever color she likes something in.

PEEK05
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:44 PM

I just buy whatever I like.  I don't really look for certain colors.

lalasmama2007
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:48 PM

I like to mix it up.  My DD's favorite color is green.  I think she looks best in blues and greens.

SquishyDD
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:49 PM

My youngest DD l;oves Pink and black and peace signs so she looks for items with these involved.  My oldest DD is more of a solid color kinda girl and she likes to then dress the clothing up with other items like colorful belts or hoodies!  Her favorite colors are blue and purple.

My youngest sons favorite colors are Red and black and he likes long solid tshirts  and skinny jeans and he usually adds different colors to his pallet.  My oldest Son Doesn't care he usually just throws on his jeans a t shirt with some kind of saying or character on it and a grey hoodie! His favorite color is green but Blue looks so good on him with his blond hair and  pretty blue eyes!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN