Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothing Your Kids Challenge Day 5: Create a Color Palette

Posted by   + Show Post

A great way to maximize your kids' wardrobe potential is to buy clothes that fit into a similar color palette. By doing this you will increase their number of options without busting your budget! Today's challenge is to create a color palette!

simple smile

Do you usually buy similar colored clothes for your kids or do you like to mix it up? Is there a color you think looks best on your kids? What are your kids' favorite colors? 

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Clothing Your Kids Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:22 PM
Replies (61-64):
eliptica24
Yesterday at 1:56 PM
Reader's Delight! Group - CafeMom

This group is dedicated to the avid readers among us! We will have reading challenges, reviews, reading discussions, and a creative writing area!

by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:56 PM

he doesnt have a fav color. blue and greens are best on him. he has a lot of dark and primary colored clothes

larschick
by New Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:40 AM
I like to mix it up, but usually it's blues, oranges, & reds. His favorite color switches from blue to green about once a week.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Harris06
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Oh we mix it up! I do tend to buy similar colors but I like a variety.

As far as colors on my kids, I love pink on my oldest, yellow on my middle, and purple or dark pink on my youngest.

Favorite colors, my oldest told me yesterday that her favorite colors are pink and orange (pink is always a constant), my one and two year old don't really have much of a preference.  

lillucky8
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Im attracted to pink for dd and blue for dh, but most of our clothes are handmedowns or gifts so we just go with what we are given :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN