Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothing Your Kids Challenge Day 5: Create a Color Palette

Posted by   + Show Post

A great way to maximize your kids' wardrobe potential is to buy clothes that fit into a similar color palette. By doing this you will increase their number of options without busting your budget! Today's challenge is to create a color palette!

simple smile

Do you usually buy similar colored clothes for your kids or do you like to mix it up? Is there a color you think looks best on your kids? What are your kids' favorite colors? 

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Clothing Your Kids Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:22 PM
Replies (21-30):
MaskedMomma
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:05 PM

similar, yes, one kid looks great in pastels, another in anything nature color, another in classics like navys and whites, and the other looks sparkling in bright colors lol

MaskedMomma
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:32 PM

You all suck! I dislike you all with great intensity. If I had a dollar for every stupid comment one of you made on this retarded website i'd be a millionaire one hundred times over. Jesus Christ how can you all just sit here all day? Do you not have kitchens? Get back where you belong. And by the way, you all need to give your boyfriends and husbands more blowjobs for putting up with your sorry asses.

dommad2
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:44 PM
DS wear a variety of colors but pairs everything with jeans. Dd's clothes almost all come with pink
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
reesesami
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:55 PM
We don't usually look for particular colors but we tend to buy a lot of pink, blue, and purple. Her closet is color coordinated and those sections are the largest. She looks good in all colors and actually looks especially good in yellow but we don't have too many yellow items. I look horrible in yellow and I think because of this I have a psychological block to buying yellow clothes in general. I need to get over that though because my daughter looks gorgeous in it!
Rogue35
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Blue and green are their favorites. But I buy whatever I think they will look good in.
GwenMB
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:18 PM

For my older son, I just buy whatever I find at a garage sale and occasionally whatever he likes.

For my younger son (age 4), I buy lots of brown.  That is his favorite color & what he prefers to wear - unless its a Vikings outfit.

BabyTeki
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:29 PM
I have a bunch of different for both kids, but DD has a lot of pink of course :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:06 PM

I buy a variety of colors but I buy more in their favorite shades. 

xomrs.chase
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:28 PM
We have a variety of colors and neuterals for ds
Bob192
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:40 PM

I like a variety of colors.  My oldest daughter likes yellow, my younger daughter purple and pink, and my son likes blue.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN