Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What type of pj's do your kids wear?

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Replies (11-20):
Mrs.Andrews
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:04 PM

I am the same way! Not so much with PJ's. I will worry all night if they aren't warm enough. But with clothes not matching, or being the wrong thing for the occasion. I can't let it go. Drives my family nuts.

Quoting Zamaria:

My oldest wears basketball shorts or sweats and occasionally pj sets. When it's really cold he still wears footie pjs. But he would die of embarrassment if he knew I told anyone that. He's 13 and must be awesome and cool at all times! Lol!
My other two wear footies, pj sets, sweats, whatever. As long as they match, I'm fine with it. Matching is kind of an OCD thing for me. If they don't match when they go to bed, it keeps me up at night worrying about it. It's stupid but I can't help it. They don't have to match eachother though, just whatever they're wearing has to match. Like they can't wear two different shades of blue or anything unless it's a set and it coordinates.

Zamaria
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Glad I'm not alone in that! Lol!

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I am the same way! Not so much with PJ's. I will worry all night if they aren't warm enough. But with clothes not matching, or being the wrong thing for the occasion. I can't let it go. Drives my family nuts.

Quoting Zamaria:

My oldest wears basketball shorts or sweats and occasionally pj sets. When it's really cold he still wears footie pjs. But he would die of embarrassment if he knew I told anyone that. He's 13 and must be awesome and cool at all times! Lol!

My other two wear footies, pj sets, sweats, whatever. As long as they match, I'm fine with it. Matching is kind of an OCD thing for me. If they don't match when they go to bed, it keeps me up at night worrying about it. It's stupid but I can't help it. They don't have to match eachother though, just whatever they're wearing has to match. Like they can't wear two different shades of blue or anything unless it's a set and it coordinates.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:42 AM
My daughter just wears her underwear. She has always hated wearing pajamas.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Shopsha0911
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:37 AM

shorts, sweats and old crummy t-shirts.

othermom
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:19 PM

They have 2 piece and footed

celestegood
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:56 PM
Awww.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

My 3 year old has a bunch of flannel long sleeve pj's she loves to wear. And she LOVES nightgowns, it's just a bit too cool for that right now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:56 PM
My sons all love jammies, but nothing flannel. I love the footies on them when they are little.

Quoting othermom:

They have 2 piece and footed

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:50 PM

My daughters have knit pajama pants and they just wear a t-shirt with them.  My son wears a t-shirt with sweatpants.

Roo1234
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:46 PM
My10 you soon favors wearing all the adult sized tshirts.he has acquired running races.
My 7 yo son usuallywears t-shirts because he wants to be like his brother.
My 12yo daughter likes soft fabric bottoms and some long sleeve shirt.

I have bought matching sets in the past and they seem to wear them for a short while and then go back to their old ways.
JoJoBean8
by Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Usually 2 piece

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)