Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothing Your Kids Challenge Day 7: Mix and Match

Posted by   + Show Post

Since fashion trends come and go investing a lot of money in them doesn't always make sense. Today's challenge is to mix and match basic items with a couple key fashionable pieces.

By combining everyday basics with a few trendy items, your kids can be in the latest fashion without costing a lot of money.  Your kids can still look "cool" and you don't have to bust your budget!

busy mom

Do your kids care about fashion trends or what other kids are wearing?  Are there certain items in your kids' wardrobe that you don't mind spending extra money on?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Clothing Your Kids Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Replies (61-63):
JonesMama
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:18 AM

My 7 year old doesn't care what he wears or what others wear.

lillucky8
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:14 AM
My kids are two and four months so they dont care about fashion, dd does try to help pick out her clothes, but we are lucky to get lots of handmedowns so we take what we get
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:35 AM
DD (8) is a self proclaimed fashionista. She loves Uggs but I won't spend the money on them for her, she has 2 pairs of knockoffs and is OK with them. Usually she wants most of what's in Justice and I usually hate most of what they have. Makes for interesting shopping trips!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)