Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothing Your Kids Challenge Day 8: Accessorize!

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:00 PM
  • 64 Replies

Accessorize! Adding a cute necklace, chunky bracelet, or fancy hair clip can really take your daughter's outfit to the next level. Your son's outfit can be completed with a nice belt, hat, or tie. Today's challenge is to find an accessory to compliment your child's outfit!

wearing crown

What kind of accessories do your kids wear? Do you wish there were more accessory options for boys? Do you ever feel like the accesories for girls' outfits end up costing more money than the outfit itself?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Clothing Your Kids Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaBear2cubs
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:12 PM

They don't really wear any accesories.

aneela
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:13 PM

he doesnt wear many other than hat or gloves when needed

Neka200
by New Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:15 PM
My children dont really wear accessories, every now and then my daughter will throw on her hello kitty necklace but that doesnt take her outfit to the next level :)
eevers55
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:15 PM

My daughter can't stand anything more than her clothes. Even those, she can't wait til we get home so she can be in just a shirt and diaper. I'm sure when she's older, it'll be different

IncognitoOne
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:16 PM

My boys have a couple differnent "dog tag" style necklaces, and a "helping hand" necklace (for donating food to Friends Feeding Friends) that they wear. My 6 year old wants a ring, I'll see what I can do about that for Christmas, lol.

My daughter only wears bows and headbands for now. 

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:17 PM

i wish there was more stuff for boys to accesories

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:19 PM

HAPPY THANKSGIVING turkey dinnerturkeyTO EVERYONE

lalasmama2007
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:30 PM

My dd likes necklaces, belts, headbands, etc.

BabyTeki
by New Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:33 PM
DD has lots, her necklace, a bracelet, earrings, and lots of different headbands since she doesn't have enough hair for anything else. DS has a couple different hats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheDavisGirlsx3
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:37 PM

My girls dont really accessorize too much.  My 9 year old is obssessed with horses so she has a few horse necklaces that she wears and my 5 year old loves ballet and has a few ballet necklaces that she will wear.  Other than a few hair accessories, they don't wear too much.  Thank goodness b/c I know as they get older, they will want every fashion accessory they can get and that will get expensive....and I'm not ready for that.  =) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)