Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothing Your Kids Challenge Day 8: Accessorize!

Posted by   + Show Post

Accessorize! Adding a cute necklace, chunky bracelet, or fancy hair clip can really take your daughter's outfit to the next level. Your son's outfit can be completed with a nice belt, hat, or tie. Today's challenge is to find an accessory to compliment your child's outfit!

wearing crown

What kind of accessories do your kids wear? Do you wish there were more accessory options for boys? Do you ever feel like the accesories for girls' outfits end up costing more money than the outfit itself?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Clothing Your Kids Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:00 PM
Replies (41-50):
countrygirlkat
by New Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:48 PM

My boys love to wear belts, cowboy hats and boots. 

GwenMB
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:52 PM

My boys don't wear accessories - unless stickers count. lol  But even then, the 4 yo doesn't like stickers (there goes that reward at the doctor!).

I don't care if there are more accessories for boys - but I would like more, cute options for clothing!

Mamaroo
by New Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:14 AM

My daughter acceserizes with everything.   She has to have bows and rings and necklaces and bracelets.  She is my most expensive child to clothe.   My son could care less about accesories. 

Janet
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:58 AM

My DGS do have necklaces. They wear ties too. It's not the same as dressing girls that's for sure.

GotSomeKids
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:44 PM

My daughter likes them a lot and the cost just depends on what it is.  I try to get them off season or during a sale so they don't cost so much.  But, she mostly wears matching hats and/or purses.

Occasionally, she will throw in a matching headband or something.

NyiaBaby216
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:30 PM

My daughter wears headbands and bracelets, scarves and sunglasses. I do wish boys had more things to choose from accessory wise, but my son has sunglasses and hats he can wear :)

MooNFaeRie30
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 6:05 AM

older dd likes to wear some bracelets. younger dd does not keep accessories on very long yet.

dommad2
by Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:13 AM

DD loves scarves, hats, and sunglasses but ds starts and ends accessories at base ball hats

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:36 AM

She likes jewelry, belts, hats and hair stuff. There really isn't much for boys. My boys always liked hats.

celestegood
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Oh, scarves, belts, watches.  I have boys.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)