Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothing Your Kids Challenge Day 8: Accessorize!

Posted by   + Show Post

Accessorize! Adding a cute necklace, chunky bracelet, or fancy hair clip can really take your daughter's outfit to the next level. Your son's outfit can be completed with a nice belt, hat, or tie. Today's challenge is to find an accessory to compliment your child's outfit!

wearing crown

What kind of accessories do your kids wear? Do you wish there were more accessory options for boys? Do you ever feel like the accesories for girls' outfits end up costing more money than the outfit itself?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Clothing Your Kids Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:00 PM
Replies (51-60):
Mireya926
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 5:44 PM
1 mom liked this

For starters I have a boy and very Thankfulfor that I might not have a girl But I am one and the 10 years in the preschool and in early childhood programs. I see more and more the accessoriesin girls out fits and there is no need. yet I believe boys are fine the way they are. I wish they made boys shoes strider and cheaper. thw way boys treat their shoes is hurts the pocket.

kmrtigger
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 7:57 PM

I have boys and they change shoe strings and belt buckles. And honestly my boys could careless about accessories. I am always picking up cute things for my neices though. My SIL's love me for this, lol.

JoJoBean8
by Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:26 PM

My dd has been wearing tiara's as her accessories. 

flowerfunleah
by Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Sometimes they do, don't they??

Dd likes to wear clips and bows in her hair but that's about as many accessories as she wants to wear these days. I'm hoping that she'll want to wear more when she gets older!

flowerfunleah
by Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 5:51 PM

As for boys I think that accessories just get in the way of their play. If they want to though there are lots of things they can add to an outfit, they just have to be creative!

eliptica24
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 7:58 PM

i have only a boy so the only accessory would be gloves hats or belts. he doesnt need belts and he hates wearing hats lol. girls can cost more for sure

braxtonmichael
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:13 AM
My son wears a vest with a long sleeve shirt with pants and a nice lil brown belt
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Harris06
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 8:18 AM

I only have girls so yes we accessorize a lot. Sometimes it is a headband, sometimes it is a necklace, and sometimes it is a tiara. 

larschick
by New Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:48 PM
He might wear a hat sometimes but usually no.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
batjmom
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:26 AM

My boys have a nice selection of belts and watches. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)