Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothing Your Kids Challenge Day 9: Get Comfortable!

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:29 AM
  • 54 Replies

Thanksgiving is a fun filled day with family and lots of food. Today's challenge is to get your kids' most comfy pajamas ready for after your big meal! Since it's a long weekend, consider planning a lounge in your pajamas day!

cornucopia

Do you ever let your kids lounge in their pjs all day? How often do you buy new pajamas for your kids?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Clothing Your Kids Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aneela
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:38 AM

ha ha well not ALL day but since it's got colder he has had a few days where he was in his PJs til mid afternoon...we were not going anywhere....

i just got him 2 new PJ pants last week...one with scooby doo and one with Perry the platypus on them...he loves those characters...i'm also looking at the angry birds ones... but have not got them just yet

reesesami
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Not all day but sometimes we have slow starts to our day and she stays in them longer. I buy pajamas a few times a year, whenever she needs some.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jbyrd898
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:43 AM

not usually!

othermom
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:44 AM

We buy new pajamas a few times a year. We do not let them wear them all day.

EbonySnow
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:51 AM

she only gets to do pjs all day if shes sick. I need to get her some more

Janet
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Yes, we do have lazy PJ days. I buy them PJ's when the seasons change or they need them.

Rushn311
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:55 AM

They wear pjs until we need to get ready to go to Thanksgiving dinner. I might bring pj's to wear on the ridde home but probably not. My son gets pj's most often because he is growing like a weed, my daughter has quite a few but she can stand to get ssome new ones.

xomrs.chase
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Some days, yes
TheDavisGirlsx3
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Sometimes on the weekends we will lounge out in our pj's for most of the day if we don't have anything to do.  If the week was crazy busy, it's nice not to have to do anything on the weekends and veg out in pj's all day and watch movies, especially now that it's getting colder. 

I buy new pj's for my girls every season and sometimes randomly if I see something cute.  =)

SaraNicole1019
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:05 PM
When we don't do anything but lounge and hang out at home, she wears her pjs all day long. But never when we are going somewhere. We buy her new pjs every couple weeks since shes growing so fast lately! I need to buy her some more actually! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN