Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothing Your Kids Challenge Day 11: Rainy Days

Posted by   + Show Post

Investing in a rain coat and rain boots for your kids is a smart move especially for school aged kids (or toddlers who seem to find every puddle). Wet feet or clothes from a soggy bus stop or walk to school could leave your kids chilly and uncomfortable while at school. Today's challenge is to invest in some rain gear for your kids!

umbrella

Do your kids have a rain coat or rain boots? If so, do they think it's fun to wear their rain gear? If not, what do your kids typically wear on a rainy day?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Clothing Your Kids Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Replies (51-53):
lillucky8
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:18 AM
Dd has boots, no coat, she loves to splash in puddles.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmrtigger
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:46 PM

When my boys were smaller they had rain coats and rain boots. Now that they are older( 9, 10 and 11 yrs old) they use umbrellas. My boys wear jeans and a t-shirt with a jacket fit for the weather and a umbrella.

kmrtigger
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:48 PM

My boys do however have snow boots they wear when we have a ton of snow. They have to walk about 2 blocks to the bus stop. They  just change their boots into sneakers on the bus and store the boots in a bag in their locker until time to get on the bus home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)