Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holiday outfits

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:05 PM
  • 12 Replies

Do you buy special outfits for your kids for Christmas parties, photo sessions, church, family dinners etc? Different outfits or one outfit for all?

by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 3:49 PM

I usually get my dd one special dress for the holidays.

proudmommy690
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 5:18 PM
For holidays i try to
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 9:26 PM

When my kids were younger I would get them all nice church Christmas outfits and they'd have a photo done in them.  

Janet
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:19 AM

We have many dressy outfits.

flowerfunleah
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Yes! 

Mrs.Andrews
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:32 PM

I usually buy them Christmas dresses. They both fit into either last years dress or big sister's old dress so we won't be buying new ones this year.

Rushn311
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:07 AM

I used to love love  love buying my daughter pretty poofy dresses  for Christmas and Easter but sadly she's 10 now and HATES it. haha She doesn't mind getting a pretty dress shirt, and I didn't mind her pairing it with black leggings.

I get my son a new shirt for Christmas. I got him a sweater this year from Kmart actually. It's gray and red.

For Easter, they do dress nice but I usually  put something nice on that they already have.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 9:38 PM

I know the feeling! I remember when she didn't want the fancy dresses anymore. Funny, that only lasted a couple of years. Now she's 12 and likes to dress up again-though now that she wears junior sizes, it's lots more expensive.

Quoting Rushn311:

I used to love love  love buying my daughter pretty poofy dresses  for Christmas and Easter but sadly she's 10 now and HATES it. haha She doesn't mind getting a pretty dress shirt, and I didn't mind her pairing it with black leggings.

I get my son a new shirt for Christmas. I got him a sweater this year from Kmart actually. It's gray and red.

For Easter, they do dress nice but I usually  put something nice on that they already have.

Rushn311
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:42 AM

She actually said she would wear a dress, but it would be in the juniors section for sure.

Quoting SweetLuci:

I know the feeling! I remember when she didn't want the fancy dresses anymore. Funny, that only lasted a couple of years. Now she's 12 and likes to dress up again-though now that she wears junior sizes, it's lots more expensive.

Quoting Rushn311:

fraujones
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:51 AM

I bought matching Christmas dressed for my daughters. I'll take their pictures near the tree. I ended up buying my older DD a second dress for her holiday concert. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN