Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where is the best place to find winter gloves for boys?

Posted by   + Show Post

We have the light ones for now. We need snow waterproof ones.

by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Replies (11-19):
EbonySnow
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 12:13 PM

I'm not sure to be honest.

4kidz916
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:41 PM

We don't really need heavy duty gloves so I'm not sure.  Maybe LL Bean?

lillucky8
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Childrens place is usually where i fibmnd good ones
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 3:00 PM

lol We live in Missouri.  It's not quite the north, but not quite the south, either.  Kind of in the middle!  But you know what?  I really have noticed that the weather has been super mild the last several years.  This year alone, its been in the sixties.  Not bad when its normally teens, or used to be.

Quoting SweetLuci:

I grew up in the North, but I'll never move back, and never visit there in the winter. It's 60 here right now and I'm freezing. lol

Quoting celestegood:

lol my mom is from florida, and she hates the winters here!

Quoting SweetLuci:

No help here-I live in Florida.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:02 PM

I have cousins who live in and near Kansas City, and they say the same. You live in a pretty state. 

Quoting celestegood:

lol We live in Missouri.  It's not quite the north, but not quite the south, either.  Kind of in the middle!  But you know what?  I really have noticed that the weather has been super mild the last several years.  This year alone, its been in the sixties.  Not bad when its normally teens, or used to be.

Quoting SweetLuci:

I grew up in the North, but I'll never move back, and never visit there in the winter. It's 60 here right now and I'm freezing. lol

Quoting celestegood:

Quoting SweetLuci:

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Where I live on the East coast, closer to the northern part of the state, we're right on the frost line, and there's always a breeze here in the summer, so it's not as hot and humid like the center of the state (Orlando) or South Florida is.

Quoting Janet:

My DH would love to come there for the winter. I don't think I could stand the hot summer.

Quoting SweetLuci:

celestegood
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 10:19 PM

My dad is originally from Kansas City.  I agree, and thank you!

Quoting SweetLuci:

I have cousins who live in and near Kansas City, and they say the same. You live in a pretty state. 

Quoting celestegood:

Quoting SweetLuci:

Quoting celestegood:

Quoting SweetLuci:

Janet
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I could live there! We were in Orlando for our DD's MakeAWish trip. That was the only time we were there. It was in Jan. It was beautiful then. How far away are you from Orlando?

Quoting SweetLuci:

Where I live on the East coast, closer to the northern part of the state, we're right on the frost line, and there's always a breeze here in the summer, so it's not as hot and humid like the center of the state (Orlando) or South Florida is.

Quoting Janet:

My DH would love to come there for the winter. I don't think I could stand the hot summer.

Quoting SweetLuci:

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:45 PM

It's nice that you were able to go there in January.  We're about 1 1/2 hours NorthEast of Orlando, near Daytona Beach. We always try to go there only in the winter; the weather  is miserable in the summer, plus the theme parks are really crowded anytime school is out.

Quoting Janet:

I could live there! We were in Orlando for our DD's MakeAWish trip. That was the only time we were there. It was in Jan. It was beautiful then. How far away are you from Orlando?

Quoting SweetLuci:

Quoting Janet:

Quoting SweetLuci:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)