Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothing Your Kids Challenge Day 13: Have Some Fun!

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:41 PM
  • 62 Replies
1 mom liked this

Give them some freedom! Today's challenge is to let your kids pick out their next outfit!

busy mom

Do you let your kids pick out their own outfits? What are your kids' favorite outfits to wear?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Clothing Your Kids Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PEEK05
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Yes, my 3.5 year old loves her horse shirt!

godsgirl26
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:49 PM
No, i do not lol. If i did they would be looking crazy.
Well my youngest has style so i let her pick out some stuff. When we go shopping today i will let her pick out a few things.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:50 PM

My 3 year old almost always picks out her own stuff.

goddess99
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:54 PM

I do let her. I've learned my lesson, she only has jeans to really pick from so now she always matches lol. She loves horse tops.

MamaBear2cubs
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:56 PM

I do when we are home relaxing. My son loves his spongebob t-shirt and my daughter loves her baseball pajamas lol

Harris06
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:57 PM

My three year old's favorite outfit, at the moment, is her leopard dress. My one and two year olds don't really have a favorite right now.

Hottmomma607
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 3:03 PM
Yes they do! 10yo DS has a fav sweat shirt! Sometimes he picks shorts to wear!! :-\ No!! LOL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
chattycassie
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 3:07 PM

My kids have school uniforms they can not pick clothes during the week. They always pick clothes on the weekend for themselves.... I have to approve of course.

EbonySnow
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 3:18 PM

We're working on independence so I let her pick most days. For day clothes she doesn't seen to have any favorites but she does have favorite jammies

by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 3:25 PM

I will do that and let him pick out his own outfit for tmrw morning for school!!you rock

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)