Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothing Your Kids Challenge Day 13: Have Some Fun!

Posted by   + Show Post

Give them some freedom! Today's challenge is to let your kids pick out their next outfit!

busy mom

Do you let your kids pick out their own outfits? What are your kids' favorite outfits to wear?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Clothing Your Kids Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:41 PM
Replies (11-20):
aneela
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 3:37 PM

i do but 99% of the time he wants me to do it lol...which is fine...he likes his character shirts

dommad2
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 3:50 PM
Mine pick out there clothes daily. The only demand I make is whether its school, play, or church.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rushn311
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 3:51 PM

For the most part my daughter does  and she does good, she's 10. I pick out the majority of my son's clothes. He's 5.

GwenMB
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 4:11 PM

My boys do usually pick out their own clothes. My older son likes just about anything. His favorite top is his Mn Vikings sweatshirt. My younger son is pickier, it must be soft & brown is his favorite color. He also likes his Viking outfits & after that his favorite shirt changes every few weeks.

proudmommy690
Moving...Hate moving! But can't wait to!!
Yesterday at 3:26 PM
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 4:35 PM
I will find a few outfits and let them pick the one they want.

They love to wear character clothes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 5:00 PM

All three of my kids pick their own clothes. My older daughter loves dresses at the moment. My son t-shirts and jeans. My youngest usually jeans and a t-shirt too

la_bella_vita
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 5:36 PM

My kids love to pick out their own clothes

xomrs.chase
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 5:45 PM
No, he's 11mo lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
IncognitoOne
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 5:48 PM

I do!

Colton loves anything camo, and Keaton wears a TON of blue, lol. 

GotSomeKids
by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Both the kids pick their own clothes.  My son doesn't seem to have a favorite outfit and tends towards sweat pants.  Of course, this is the same kid who would wear the same shirt everyday if I let him.

Ema, she says she doesn't have a favorite.  She seems to mix and match all the time.  I'm surprised to see her in the same of anything besides her boots which she wears with almost everything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)