Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothing Your Kids Challenge Day 13: Have Some Fun!

Posted by   + Show Post

Give them some freedom! Today's challenge is to let your kids pick out their next outfit!

busy mom

Do you let your kids pick out their own outfits? What are your kids' favorite outfits to wear?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Clothing Your Kids Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:41 PM
Replies (31-40):
MooNFaeRie30
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 5:25 AM

My 6 year old loves her monster high stuff!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I usually give my dd choices to pic from.  Her favorite outfit is probably the Monster High shirt I just bought her paired with a skirt.

batjmom
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:56 AM

my kids both like to pick out their clothes.

Janet
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:58 AM

I will let them tomorrow. I do let them sometimes. It is just faster for me to do it. They both have favorite jeans and shirts.

jessicasmom1
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:11 AM

she does now pick out her own clothes but many millon days growing up I had to do it for her the night before 

jessicasmom1
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:12 AM

she does now pick out her own clothes but many millon days growing up I had to do it for her the night before 

steph21078
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:15 AM

They pick out their own outfits everyday

MZ.B777
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Yes, DD likes leggings, or jeans with her UGG boots or combat boots and a casual top.

eevers55
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 9:39 AM

yeah. she picks out a lot of stuff with puppies.

Roo1234
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:10 AM

All three of our  kids have been chooseing their own clothes since they learned the basics of dressing themselves at two.

Which is why our middle son lived in dress shirts and ties from 2-1/2yo until after he turned 8.  Even now he still favors them.

TheDavisGirlsx3
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 4:43 PM

I am really pathetic.  I am so picky about my kids matching and looking "put together" that I won't let them pick out their own clothes each day.  I let them go shopping with me and have a say in what we buy but when it comes to the daily dressing, I do it. 

My oldest isn't really into fashion so she likes to wear jeans most of the time with a cute shirt.  My youngest is a little more fashionable so she likes to wear the cute outfits and dresses and stuff like that. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)