Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothing Your Kids Challenge Day 13: Have Some Fun!

Posted by   + Show Post

Give them some freedom! Today's challenge is to let your kids pick out their next outfit!

busy mom

Do you let your kids pick out their own outfits? What are your kids' favorite outfits to wear?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Clothing Your Kids Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:41 PM
Replies (41-50):
BabyTeki
by New Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 7:14 PM
DD is too young. I'll let DS wear what he wants if he picks something out. I normally at least give him choices
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larisa72
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Both kids have been picking out their own clothing for a few years now....DD is the most creative....her favorite outfits revolve around track pants and sweaters.....DS is almost 13....he lives in jeans and tshirts

lillucky8
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:20 AM
I usually give dd two options and she chooses. She is only two so if i just let her loose she would empty her drawers and come out naked lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmrtigger
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 1:38 PM

My boys have been picking out their own outfits since they were about 3 years old. When they were smaller I used to pair pants with a top on a hanger. And that made it easier for them to always have a matching outfit. Now that they are older I let them choose what to wear unless it's a special occasion or I pack for a vacation. My oldest LOVES to wear mostly green shirts. And the other two don't really have a favorite.

NyiaBaby216
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:35 PM
Depends. If its weather appropriate, then okay. But it usually never is, so I do it. If it were up to DD, she'd wear skirts in the snow.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Our kids do, as long as they are appropriate. They live in jeans.

arpazia
by New Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:11 AM
He's welcome to do that whenever!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elasmimi
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:13 AM

She has picked out her own outfits since she was 3, lol.

elasmimi
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:14 AM

She mainly likes leggings with a dress. Doesn't wear jeans at all, and doesn't really care for any type of pants.

MichelleK41
by New Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Yeah our kiddos pick out their own outfits and their fav. is blue jeans and a t-shirt.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN