Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothing Your Kids Challenge Day 13: Have Some Fun!

Posted by   + Show Post

Give them some freedom! Today's challenge is to let your kids pick out their next outfit!

busy mom

Do you let your kids pick out their own outfits? What are your kids' favorite outfits to wear?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Clothing Your Kids Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 28, 2012 at 2:41 PM
Replies (51-60):
Mireya926
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Sometimes, he get to pick his outfits.  He recently got  these long sleeves shirts for his birthday in Sept. they don't have any tags. He calls them his comfy shirts. I have had to wash them twice in a week.

aneela
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:52 AM

my son enjoys his angry birds and scooby  shirts..he needs to get a perry one

Madelaine
by Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 2:12 PM

I do

Bmat
by Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 5:36 PM

I couldn't let my sons pick out their clothes until they were teens. They really didn't care what they wore, and they picked out some unusual combinations.

Threes.Company
by Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 6:18 PM

I don't usually let them pick an outfit.  They might start it off by choosing a shirt or a pair of pants they want to wear... and then I help them complete the outfit while teaching them how to match pieces.

Kainalu55
by Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 7:46 PM

my daughter always picks out her own clothes

mommythree0508
by New Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Nope
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:53 PM

My kids have always loved picking out their own clothes. 

Kmakksmom
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:37 PM

My kids love to pick out their own things!  My girls at 13, 12, 11 and 10 are very fashion concious, and my 4 year old son is beginning to be.

Rogue35
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:13 PM
Yeah I let them chose what they want to wear. My girls like skinny jeans or streachy jeans best. They match it with a cute top. My younger girls like tutus.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)