Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothing Your Kids Challenge Day 14: Get the Sporty Look!

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:27 PM
  • 59 Replies
1 mom liked this

Back in the day kids had a set of clothes for school and a different set of clothes for play. These days the athletic look is versatile for both school and play. A stylish tracksuit, cute leggings, or comfy yoga pants can be worn to practice or the classroom! Today's challenge is to help your kids get the sporty look!

playing tennis girlplaying soccer boy

Do you expect your kids to dress differently for school and play or do you prefer clothes they can wear for both? Do they tend to have a certain style like preppy, dressy, or sporty?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Clothing Your Kids Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaBear2cubs
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:32 PM

I have school and nice clothes then play clothes.

IncognitoOne
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:32 PM

I use anything with small tears and stains for outside play. Any other time they're in "school" clothes. 

Bob192
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:33 PM

They wear pretty much the same clothes, unless they are dressed up for a special occasion.  They play hard at school too, so they usually come home already dirty!

othermom
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:33 PM

The kids wear most  of their clothes any time they want. There are a few I save for nice

othermom
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Quoting Bob192:

They wear pretty much the same clothes, unless they are dressed up for a special occasion.  They play hard at school too, so they usually come home already dirty!

So do mine, especially my son. He plays sports at school all the time and usually comes home covered in dirt and grass stains

eevers55
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:36 PM

DD isn't in school, but I'd say she can wear whatever for

lalasmama2007
by on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:41 PM

My dd basically wears the same clothes all the time.  She doesn't really have a style yet.

batjmom
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:48 PM

My kids like Under Armor and that is sports clothes.   They are good quality so I let them wear those to school.  But they have play clothes and school clothes. 

4kidz916
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:49 PM

My kids have good clothes and then older clothes for play clothes. 

MZ.B777
by Member on Nov. 29, 2012 at 2:50 PM

We have a variety of clothing there are school uniforms, casual dress. dreesy clothes, and play clothes which are the ones that consists of sweat pants, track suits, or yoga pants and tee shorts also hoodies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)