Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothing Your Kids Challenge Day 15: Keep it Simple!

Posted by   + Show Post

The easiest way to make the most of your child's wardrobe is to keep things simple. Make sure they have plenty of basic elements and a few things that can dress up or dress down an outfit. Sweaters go a long way to giving an outfit a dressy feel, while a simple turtleneck underneath a button down shirt gives a similar effect.

At the end of the day, kids like to be comfortable in their clothes. Keep their outfits simple and it will go a long way to keeping them comfy.

simple smile

Do your kids ever complain about having to get dressed up or about an outfit being uncomfortable? What are some of your kids' most comfy outfits?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Clothing Your Kids Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:06 PM
Replies (11-20):
countrygirlkat
by New Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:10 PM

My kids like to dress comfortable but don't mind dressing up either.  They are pretty easy that way. 

EbonySnow
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:15 PM

she is pretty east going about it. She seldom complains about her clothes

othermom
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:16 PM

They complain some about getting dressed up, but they don't have to often. They like jeans and tshirts most of the time

Rushn311
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Yes! My daughter complains when the shirt is uncomfortable on the inside...she just won't wear it. I can't say as I blame her. LOL

Comfy kids' clothes to me are their pj's

lillucky8
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Dd doesnt complain but i dont get uncomfy things, shes easy to please. Ds hates anything fleece, makes him hot n sweaty and cranky.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chattycassie
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:17 PM

My daughter Anna (6) is the most picky she always complains things are "too tight" they never are but I have to strech them out anyway. :(

Larisa72
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 5:25 PM

my son complains, but he has Asperger's and the inherent sensroy issues.  So...he'll wear jeans and a polo shirt as his "dress" clothing sometimes....my daughter doesn't like "itchy".  Both of them think sweatpants or track pants and tshirts are the most comfortable things ever made :-)

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:33 PM

She makes most of the decisions about the clothes we buy, within guidelines, so that's not a problem, but when she was younger, I had to be careful that there were no scratchy fabrics or anything that would be too hot.

NyiaBaby216
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:53 PM
They only complain when their coats are zipped to their chins. Other than that, nope. They both love sweats but DD love dresses and skirts
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:04 PM
They dont complain about anything i put them in. I never put them in clothes that arent comfy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN