Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothing Your Kids Challenge Day 15: Keep it Simple!

Posted by   + Show Post

The easiest way to make the most of your child's wardrobe is to keep things simple. Make sure they have plenty of basic elements and a few things that can dress up or dress down an outfit. Sweaters go a long way to giving an outfit a dressy feel, while a simple turtleneck underneath a button down shirt gives a similar effect.

At the end of the day, kids like to be comfortable in their clothes. Keep their outfits simple and it will go a long way to keeping them comfy.

simple smile

Do your kids ever complain about having to get dressed up or about an outfit being uncomfortable? What are some of your kids' most comfy outfits?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Clothing Your Kids Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:06 PM
Replies (21-30):
aneela
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:10 PM

he doesnt have to dress up much so no....and he loves his sweat pants and tees :)

IncognitoOne
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:52 PM
They like anything tag less. It it has a tag, they fuss until I cut it out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
reesesami
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:20 PM
She loves to get dressed up and never complains about it unless the material is itchy. I usually avoid buying her anything that she says is itchy when she tries it on. Things that make her itch would be like a scratchy trim around the arm holes so we just avoid those outfits.

Her most comfortable outfit is a pair of gray yoga pants with a pink waistband and a pink star wars shirt that says "self rescuing princess" and it has a picture of Princess Leia on it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
eevers55
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:44 PM

DH just picked out DD's holiday outfit while we were out shopping (Carter's had an awesome sale of everything 50% off last weekend). Anyway, he got her the most amazing pants that I wihs I could wear. They're SOOOOOOO soft and comfy, I'm a bit jealous. I think that's probably her most comfy thing now, athough if she could talk, she'd probably say wearing nothing is her fav (18m) lol

Rogue35
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Sweats and a tee shirt.
Bob192
by Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:01 PM

They don't really complain too much.  My kids are happy with jeans and a t-shirt!

BabyTeki
by New Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:24 PM
No complaints....yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Harris06
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:53 PM

O.M.G. My oldest is super picky!! She doesn't like things to be too tight on her arms or waist and she doesn't like to feel the seams around the waist; especially if it is itchy material. She says they "keel her out". LOL

Harris06
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Oh and most comfortable, leggings or sweats and a tshirt. OR if you are my 3 year old, a leopard print dress. haha

goddess99
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:16 AM

My dd complains about tags all the time. I think her most comfy outfits are sweats - weekend clothes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)