Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothing Your Kids Challenge Day 15: Keep it Simple!

Posted by   + Show Post

The easiest way to make the most of your child's wardrobe is to keep things simple. Make sure they have plenty of basic elements and a few things that can dress up or dress down an outfit. Sweaters go a long way to giving an outfit a dressy feel, while a simple turtleneck underneath a button down shirt gives a similar effect.

At the end of the day, kids like to be comfortable in their clothes. Keep their outfits simple and it will go a long way to keeping them comfy.

simple smile

Do your kids ever complain about having to get dressed up or about an outfit being uncomfortable? What are some of your kids' most comfy outfits?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Clothing Your Kids Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:06 PM
Replies (31-40):
la_bella_vita
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 1:33 PM

No, my kid's do not complain about clothes. My son does not like when his pants are short but that's no probelm because that means we need to retire those pants anyway ; ) lol

jeenw1019
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:00 PM

My 1 year old is fine with anything.  My 3 year old hates jeans.  She would much rather wear leggings.

Hottmomma607
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 11:17 PM

No! Sometimes DS says he's too hot!

mrswillie
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Ds loves Hollister & Aero sweat clothes

arpazia
by New Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:10 AM
No, ds doesn't complain. It's just pants and a shirt, I still pick out. If there's something he wants to wear he's more than welcome to:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elasmimi
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:13 AM

She picks her own cothes, and loves to get dressed up.

fraujones
by Bronze Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:24 AM
My older DD loves her yoga pants and t-shirts.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MichelleK41
by New Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Mine do not really complain about dressing up and they do have a few comfy outfits. =)

ceciliam
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:23 AM

This is pretty much what we do.

aneela
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 11:51 AM

my son also likes his character shirts

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)