Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Enter for a chance to win a $100.00 Target gift card! WINNER ANNOUNCED

Posted by   + Show Post

Enter the Target Kids Loyalty Sweepstakes and 1 lucky mom will win a $100.00 Target gift card!

How do I enter the sweeps?

All you have to do to enter is join the  Target Kids Fashion group and create a qualifying post.

What's a qualifying post?

To create a qualifying post, all you have to do is write a new post, reply to a post, upload a photo or comment on a photo in the  Target Kids Fashion group.

How often can I enter?

You'll get one entry for each day you create a qualifying post, so enter often.

Have Fun!

** The CafeMom Team

* No Purchase Necessary. Starts December 1, 2012 and ends December 31, 2012. Open to U.S. residents who are at least 16 years old and members of CafeMom. Void where prohibited. Click here for Official Rules.

by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Replies (191-200):
Bre
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 9:31 AM
Thanks..I didn't think they could where we live either but they did, and the sad thing as I said I'm on full disablity nd also use a nebulizer 4 times a day! Thhey don't care about anything but their money! Thank godsh we have a fire place so we have a sorce of heat still!

Quoting mummie2b2010:

So sorry this happened to you! I know where I live they are not permitted to cut off electricity or gas in the winter months.

Quoting Bre:

Omg we cld use this sooo bad! With our power being off and trying to come up wit money to get it bk on its hard trying to get even a few small things for our DS

Now befoe anyone bashes me for no power...I'm on full disablity and every winter get on a payment plane. This yr I qulifyed for extra help through a group well the where to pay our down payment for the payment plane and didn't so now because of that an the mix up our power got shut off and we have to come up with all that was dur, reconect fees and a deposit totaling 1430.00

If they wld have notifyed me that the payment was not recived or the ppl helping notifyed me they cld not pay it I wld have payed the downpayment like I do every winter and we wld still have power!

So just a word of the wise...if you get help from outside sorcious for power, gas ect bills make sure they stand up and do as they said they where going to do!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mummie2b2010
by New Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Did you tell them, you were using electricity for heat and your nebulizer? You may have to get a doctor's note.

Quoting Bre:

Thanks..I didn't think they could where we live either but they did, and the sad thing as I said I'm on full disablity nd also use a nebulizer 4 times a day! Thhey don't care about anything but their money! Thank godsh we have a fire place so we have a sorce of heat still!

Quoting mummie2b2010:

So sorry this happened to you! I know where I live they are not permitted to cut off electricity or gas in the winter months.

Quoting Bre:

Omg we cld use this sooo bad! With our power being off and trying to come up wit money to get it bk on its hard trying to get even a few small things for our DS

Now befoe anyone bashes me for no power...I'm on full disablity and every winter get on a payment plane. This yr I qulifyed for extra help through a group well the where to pay our down payment for the payment plane and didn't so now because of that an the mix up our power got shut off and we have to come up with all that was dur, reconect fees and a deposit totaling 1430.00

If they wld have notifyed me that the payment was not recived or the ppl helping notifyed me they cld not pay it I wld have payed the downpayment like I do every winter and we wld still have power!

So just a word of the wise...if you get help from outside sorcious for power, gas ect bills make sure they stand up and do as they said they where going to do!

Bre
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Yep I had my dr fax a stament saying I needed my nebulizer but they don't care one bit!

We can gethelp through DSH but we still have to com up with 1250.00 so its just the point of paying it down over the next few weeks when hubby gets paid every week.

Quoting mummie2b2010:

Did you tell them, you were using electricity for heat and your nebulizer? You may have to get a doctor's note.

Quoting Bre:

Quoting mummie2b2010:

Quoting Bre:

jerylt
by New Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Sounds great!

Rogue35
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Awesome
mummie2b2010
by New Member on Dec. 24, 2012 at 3:51 AM
Quoting Bre:

That is really unfortunate, so how do you use your nebulizer. That is so wrong !! These multi billionaire companies don't even need the money !!
Holycropmom
by New Member on Dec. 24, 2012 at 4:44 AM

That would be so cool to win!

Bre
by on Dec. 24, 2012 at 4:03 PM
Thank god my neighbor is cool and has let me run a drop cord from their house t ours so we can have a light, use the tV and I can use my nebulize...

But I feel like a hillbilly lol!

Quoting mummie2b2010:

Quoting Bre:

That is really unfortunate, so how do you use your nebulizer. That is so wrong !! These multi billionaire companies don't even need the money !!
narumi74
by New Member on Dec. 24, 2012 at 9:20 PM

I wanna win!!!

jerylt
by New Member on Dec. 24, 2012 at 10:54 PM

We love shopping at Target!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)