Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do your kids have multiple coats?

Posted by   + Show Post

My kids have one main heavy coat and multiple lightweight jackets and hoodies, I have noticed at the school I teach at some kids have like 3-4 different heavy coats and I work at a very low income school.

Are my kids just the odd ones?

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 5:36 PM
Replies (31-40):
abra
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 6:04 PM
yep, snow coat and a dress jacket and puffy vests.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mydarlingsofia
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 7:44 PM

My dd has a few because we just got back from Oregon but she never wears jackets at home. We live in AZ and we dont go outside at night when she would need a jacket or coat. Long sleeve onesie, pants, and socks work just fine.

knoxmomof2
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:22 PM

DD has 1, DS has 2 (only b/c he lost the first one at church and it turned up 3 months later.. lol) I try to watch our spending, so only 1 coat is necessary.

mrswillie
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Yes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3lilladies81
by New Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 10:28 AM
They have one heavy winter coat and a few varying in levels of warmth our weather is crazy so I put whatever one is needed for that particular day.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
elasmimi
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Mine has 2 everyday heavy coats and a Sunday coat, plus 3 or four light jackets and hoodies. They were all bought at a consignment sale.

timon95
by New Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:27 PM

mine are like yours...1 main heavy coat and multiple lightweight coats and hoodies

.Angelica.
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 7:39 PM

my son has one heavy coat, he had two but outgrew the other. both were given to us. and he has many light weight coats, we only bought him 1, the others were all gifts.

liveforever
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 8:33 PM

My daughter has 2 heavy coats. I bought her one and my mom found a brand new one at a thrift store for very cheap and bought it. She has a ton of light weight zip up fleece/hoodie type things.

goddess99
by on Dec. 16, 2012 at 9:33 PM

My dd has 2.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)