Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You Shop At? 12.7

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:55 PM
  • 19 Replies

If Yes: What's your favorite piece you've bought? What's the greatest sale/bargain you've got?

If No: Would you if there was one in your area?

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:06 PM

I dont like shopping there because I find them to be very overpriced.  I did buy my niece a gift card to Justice once though.

black.eyeliner
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Yes. My 8 year old loves to be the type who wears the crazy outfits. So far our favorite thing was the rainbow tutu skirt. I also love that I can buy my daughters their bras there without them being PADDED. They can be little girls when they go into this store. 

HisSweetheart07
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:20 PM

They're having 40% off their whole website till 12/25! :) I'm getting my niece's gifts from the website for $19 each instead of $32 each!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I dont like shopping there because I find them to be very overpriced.  I did buy my niece a gift card to Justice once though.

JohnnyCakes
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Yes, it's pretty much the only jeans I buy for my 7 year old DD. Most other brands show her butt and wear out too fast in the knees. I don't think I've ever paid full price, ever, between their clearance racks and coupons and don't think I ever would for just day to day clothing. The best haul I got from there was something like 30 pcs of clothing plus some jewelry items for my DD and niece for less than 50 bucks. That reminds me, I have Justice Bucks to redeem, haha! :)

HisUsmcWifey
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Yes but not very often. Not because of price though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Even at 40% off their prices are still too high.  I don't pay $20-$30 for t-shirts for my 5 year old.  I go to the Old Navy that's right next to it and get them for $2.97 off the clearance rack.

Quoting HisSweetheart07:

They're having 40% off their whole website till 12/25! :) I'm getting my niece's gifts from the website for $19 each instead of $32 each!

Quoting lalasmama2007:

tabi_cat1023
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Nope i have all boys so i dunno if i think the clothes are appropriate
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
luvmylilbean
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:36 AM

no. there is one in my area. it has older kids clothes and my girls are 18 months and not due til Feb lol

SlapItHigh
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:27 AM

No, I have 3 sons and no living daughters so there's not much for me there.

liveforever
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

My dd loves their clothes. Id say about 75% of her wardrobe is from there. She has tons of the zip up hoodie/pant sets. I think they are way overpriced though. I found all her stuff at garage sales. I didnt pay more then $2.00 for anything and they all look brand new!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN