Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

holiday jammies

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:03 AM
  • 29 Replies
Do you buy holiday jammies for the kids? Where do you find them? Is that one of their gifts to open ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lillucky8
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Im looking to start this tradition this year, ive been on the hunt for jammies but havent found any i love yet. I plan to have them wrapped and have that be the gift they open christmas eve.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Nope. The closest I've gotten to that is generic winter like snowflakes, skiing, or ice skating- patterns/pictures that can be worn all winter.

jessicasmom1
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Yes tradition since I can recall then hot chocolate fresh cinnamon buns watching the Christmas parade 

jessicasmom1
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Xhilaration® Junior's 2 Pc Pajama Set - Assorted Colors DD's this year 10.00 dollars at Target on special

SlapItHigh
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:11 AM

We get them as Christmas presents on Thanksgiving every year from SIL and BIL.  They are from Hanna Andersson and so cute!

fraujones
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:37 AM

I don't every year. I'm thinking of picking some up for my older girl this year. She has a Polar Bear Express Pajama Party at school. 

lalasmama2007
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Sometimes I do, but I didn't buy any this year and don't plan to.

EbonySnow
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:23 AM

I get them at Target. usually they aren't  gifts

LvngMmyCampbell
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Last year we did buy them as gifts - mostly because all 5 kids got a new pair and they were so freaking cute with the prints on them. Their usual pajamas are something like sweat pants and a t-shirt so these were extra special. Pajamas to me seem like something you shouldn't spend a ton of money on. Nobody sees them and I think worn in t-shirts are much more comfortable for the kids. For adults who wear them around the house a bit more, I think the money is a little more well spent. (No, I don't wear them to the store! LOL)

lish2127
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:21 PM

I'm not into it. My 3 kids do have holiday pj's but they are not matching and we don't do anything special. They wear them all winter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)