Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

holiday jammies

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:03 AM
  • 29 Replies
Do you buy holiday jammies for the kids? Where do you find them? Is that one of their gifts to open ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lillucky8
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Im looking to start this tradition this year, ive been on the hunt for jammies but havent found any i love yet. I plan to have them wrapped and have that be the gift they open christmas eve.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Nope. The closest I've gotten to that is generic winter like snowflakes, skiing, or ice skating- patterns/pictures that can be worn all winter.

jessicasmom1
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Yes tradition since I can recall then hot chocolate fresh cinnamon buns watching the Christmas parade 

jessicasmom1
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Xhilaration® Junior's 2 Pc Pajama Set - Assorted Colors DD's this year 10.00 dollars at Target on special

SlapItHigh
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:11 AM

We get them as Christmas presents on Thanksgiving every year from SIL and BIL.  They are from Hanna Andersson and so cute!

fraujones
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:37 AM

I don't every year. I'm thinking of picking some up for my older girl this year. She has a Polar Bear Express Pajama Party at school. 

lalasmama2007
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Sometimes I do, but I didn't buy any this year and don't plan to.

EbonySnow
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:23 AM

I get them at Target. usually they aren't  gifts

LvngMmyCampbell
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Last year we did buy them as gifts - mostly because all 5 kids got a new pair and they were so freaking cute with the prints on them. Their usual pajamas are something like sweat pants and a t-shirt so these were extra special. Pajamas to me seem like something you shouldn't spend a ton of money on. Nobody sees them and I think worn in t-shirts are much more comfortable for the kids. For adults who wear them around the house a bit more, I think the money is a little more well spent. (No, I don't wear them to the store! LOL)

lish2127
by Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:21 PM

I'm not into it. My 3 kids do have holiday pj's but they are not matching and we don't do anything special. They wear them all winter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN