Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spring clothes?

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:26 PM
  • 8 Replies

How many outfits or pieces do you get your kids for this time of year? What kinds of things do you get?

by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
HollyHawk333
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:13 AM

I usually pick up some shorts, Capri leggings and spring dresses. They also get sandals, water shoes and a decent pair of tennis shoes. I don't have a set number of outfits or anything. Just depends on what the price is and what they already have. 

HisUsmcWifey
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:29 PM

It depends I guess? Gianna has about 30 spring dresses, 12 or so shorts, 10 skirts, 30 or so shirts and I always get her 10 or so new pairs of summer shoes and 10 bathing suits since we are in the pool or at the beach almost everyday in summer.

minimo77
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Quoting HisUsmcWifey:

It depends I guess? Gianna has about 30 spring dresses, 12 or so shorts, 10 skirts, 30 or so shirts and I always get her 10 or so new pairs of summer shoes and 10 bathing suits since we are in the pool or at the beach almost everyday in summer.

LOL As you can tell, I have a bathing suit/summer clothes thing shopping, I just randomly found  a few I liked. DD is into greens blues and rainbow/tie dye stuff.... I love shopping this time of year. My friends think I'm nuts for getting her so many bathing suits, but its summer, its a must! lol Glad someone else is the same way :)

HisUsmcWifey
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:49 PM

haha yea! we have to have a lot of suits. We're in SC and the summer here lasts from March until September. We have a family pool and then camp out at the beach and go to the beach since it's only 20 minutes from us. I love having a ton of different suits for Gianna so when one is drying or getting cleaned she has more to pick from.

Quoting minimo77:

Quoting HisUsmcWifey:

LOL As you can tell, I have a bathing suit/summer clothes thing shopping, I just randomly found  a few I liked. DD is into greens blues and rainbow/tie dye stuff.... I love shopping this time of year. My friends think I'm nuts for getting her so many bathing suits, but its summer, its a must! lol Glad someone else is the same way :)

ninamsi
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Depends on how much they have grown, the weather and how much the clothes cost.  My kids are getting older and their clothing costs more.

wakymom
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:37 AM

I don't really get outfits, just shirts, shorts, and in dd's case, skirts, that go nicely together and can mixed/matched.

Stefono
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

lets see, I took my 7 yr old daughter out for shoes and came home with 2 new springtime outfits the other day , she loves them, i love to shop with her too.We went to Burlington and Marshals. Then next day I went with my son to get shoes, lol, and ( he's 4) we went to Kohl's I bought him 2 great outfits ( long shorts and tee-shirts) and sneakers, and 2 more tee-shirts.' I LOve to Shop. I have a daughter turning 14 this month and I'll be taking her out to shop soon.'

Hottmomma607
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 1:24 AM

Depends on what they need?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)