Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adorable customs!

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:58 PM
  • 15 Replies

I just cannot resist customs and etsy! I love having something extra special and cute made for Gianna to wear. Right now i'm having two dresses made for her kindy graduation. I'm going to let her pick which one she wants to wear.

that dress with matching chunky necklace

or this dress with matching chunk necklace

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
minimo77
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 10:50 PM

I guess the first one, its more springy, the second is too nautical for a k grad

HisUsmcWifey
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 12:09 AM

I like the second one a lot since we're coastal SC and right on the ocean. I think it's quite fitting!

Quoting minimo77:

I guess the first one, its more springy, the second is too nautical for a k grad

minimo77
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Its nice too though! either will look great.

wakymom
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Love that first one!

The other one is cute, too, just too nautical for my taste.

girlfriendcj70
by New Member on May. 4, 2013 at 8:09 AM

I love the first dress.

godsgirl26
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I like the 1st one also. Its very cute.

Quoting minimo77:

lillucky8
by on May. 20, 2013 at 7:01 PM
I like the first one! And i love etsy, i just find alot of things out of my price range. I understand why they are priced that way, i just cant afford them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisUsmcWifey
by on May. 20, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Honestly yes, sometimes there are things on there that are wayyyy too much. I do find that 9 times out of 10 I find things on there for great prices. Normally if there is something you like there a few other sellers will also make it and it gives you a better price range to choose from. :0)

Quoting lillucky8:

I like the first one! And i love etsy, i just find alot of things out of my price range. I understand why they are priced that way, i just cant afford them.

SummerStorms
by New Member on Jun. 9, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Love the chevrons in both & I like the nautical one its a bit different and striking... but if your girl is a girly type then she's gonna pick the first one! :)

Sounds like a good idea having two choices you like and then she picks one.

HisUsmcWifey
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 1:12 AM

She did pick the first one. I haven't had a chance to photograph her in it yet because my mother's been ill but I will! Here's the finished product.

Quoting SummerStorms:

Love the chevrons in both & I like the nautical one its a bit different and striking... but if your girl is a girly type then she's gonna pick the first one! :)

Sounds like a good idea having two choices you like and then she picks one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)