Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just cannot resist customs and etsy! I love having something extra special and cute made for Gianna to wear. Right now i'm having two dresses made for her kindy graduation. I'm going to let her pick which one she wants to wear.

that dress with matching chunky necklace

or this dress with matching chunk necklace

by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Replies (11-15):
SummerStorms
by New Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:16 AM

She's gonna look gorgeous at her kindy-grad :) 

My Miss 6 is also in kindy and something of a dress fiend as well lol. I haven't dipped my toe in Etsy just yet but am now curious!

HisUsmcWifey
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 4:37 PM

aww well thank you! Be careful though once you get on etsy it's easy to become addicted! I shop on there at least once a week. I just love that everything is hand made and the quality is amazing. Plus I love supporting small business since I have one of my own!

Quoting SummerStorms:

My Miss 6 is also in kindy and something of a dress fiend as well lol. I haven't dipped my toe in Etsy just yet but am now curious!

SummerStorms
by New Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Oh no, another place to go gaga over for kids clothes O_o don't do it to us. We shop enough already lol! I do look at bags on etsy and little stuff like cute pencil cases. /baglady hehe

What's your home business?

Quoting HisUsmcWifey:

aww well thank you! Be careful though once you get on etsy it's easy to become addicted! I shop on there at least once a week. I just love that everything is hand made and the quality is amazing. Plus I love supporting small business since I have one of my own!

Quoting SummerStorms:

HisUsmcWifey
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:18 PM

I have a small photography business. :0) It's my passion and I love doing it!

I just bought an adorable chevron bag from etsy last week!

Quoting SummerStorms:

Oh no, another place to go gaga over for kids clothes O_o don't do it to us. We shop enough already lol! I do look at bags on etsy and little stuff like cute pencil cases. /baglady hehe

Quoting HisUsmcWifey:

Quoting SummerStorms:

SummerStorms
by New Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:30 PM

cute n beachy.

Here's a fave store of mine http://www.etsy.com/shop/handjstarcreations for little purses and stuff.

Quoting HisUsmcWifey:

I have a small photography business. :0) It's my passion and I love doing it!

I just bought an adorable chevron bag from etsy last week!

Quoting SummerStorms:

Quoting HisUsmcWifey:

Quoting SummerStorms:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN