Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG!

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 11:26 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 259 Total Views

Thank GOD CM is back up and running! I was about to go completely BATTY! LOL I hope everyone did ok during the storm? I am still praying that everyone's ok. I've been seeing pictures and wondering if anyone was along the hardest hit regions of the NorthEast. I'm in Florida so we got a little wind and rain but that's all. What about you?

by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
black.eyeliner
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 3:30 AM

We got lucky with lots of wind and rain. My roof has a hole in it from a branch but that is nothing in my opinion. We have gone through much worse last year. I was so happy the kids could trick-or-treat like normal for once.

DaniandTom
by The Craft Queen on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:25 AM

YAY! Trick or treating is --IMO--a right of childhood! I know it sounds silly to some but the whole getting to dress up and get candy is something I am thankful my kids got to do, too. We tried one year to substitute a Halloween party and we had fun but all of us regretted not taking the kids trick or treating. Made up for it the following year though! LOL
I'm so glad you came through the storm ok. I couldn't believe the devastation when I started seeing the pictures! Where are you at again? I'm in central Florida.  

Quoting black.eyeliner:

We got lucky with lots of wind and rain. My roof has a hole in it from a branch but that is nothing in my opinion. We have gone through much worse last year. I was so happy the kids could trick-or-treat like normal for once.

black.eyeliner
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 12:06 PM
I'm in Western, MA right by Hartford, CT.

Quoting DaniandTom:

YAY! Trick or treating is --IMO--a right of childhood! I know it sounds silly to some but the whole getting to dress up and get candy is something I am thankful my kids got to do, too. We tried one year to substitute a Halloween party and we had fun but all of us regretted not taking the kids trick or treating. Made up for it the following year though! LOL
I'm so glad you came through the storm ok. I couldn't believe the devastation when I started seeing the pictures! Where are you at again? I'm in central Florida.  

Quoting black.eyeliner:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DaniandTom
by The Craft Queen on Nov. 5, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Oh boy! You ARE in the thick of it! How's the weather up there?

Quoting black.eyeliner:

Quoting DaniandTom:

Quoting black.eyeliner:

black.eyeliner
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 12:09 PM
It's beautiful. We were literally on the very edge of the storm.

Quoting DaniandTom:

Quoting black.eyeliner:

Quoting DaniandTom:

Quoting black.eyeliner:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DaniandTom
by The Craft Queen on Nov. 5, 2012 at 12:25 PM

I'm so glad you have good weather! I've heard so many stories of people having no power and bad weather on top of it. You are a lucky girl!

Quoting black.eyeliner:

It's beautiful. We were literally on the very edge of the storm.

Quoting DaniandTom:

Quoting black.eyeliner:

Quoting DaniandTom:

Quoting black.eyeliner:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)