Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outsiders...

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 4:05 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 262 Total Views

Welcome to the Public Forum of Sucker Punch! We hope that you will eventually join us and become a member, but until then.. let's make this work!

by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeMeMe111
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Okay. What will this group be about? Is it very active yet?

SahmTutu
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 9:46 PM

I just made it yesterday, its slow right now... need that oomph! haha Basically, my idea was for it to be about funny shit, funny pics and videos and we can all just laugh our asses off. With a touch of drama, since i've recently gotten the taste for it back with some callouts and vents.

Quoting MeMeMe111:

MeMeMe111
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Quoting SahmTutu:

I just made it yesterday, its slow right now... need that oomph! haha Basically, my idea was for it to be about funny shit, funny pics and videos and we can all just laugh our asses off. With a touch of drama, since i've recently gotten the taste for it back with some callouts and vents.

Quoting MeMeMe111:

I like it. I love to laugh. What other groups are you in? Are you new to CM? I don't think I have seen you around but that really doesn't mean much. I do live in a bubble. lol

SahmTutu
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this

This name reflects a new to CM status, however i've been around since 2007. Under several other screen names... lol i'm a spur of the moment name changer. 

Quoting MeMeMe111:

Quoting SahmTutu:

Quoting MeMeMe111:

I like it. I love to laugh. What other groups are you in? Are you new to CM? I don't think I have seen you around but that really doesn't mean much. I do live in a bubble. lol

MeMeMe111
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Quoting SahmTutu:

This name reflects a new to CM status, however i've been around since 2007. Under several other screen names... lol i'm a spur of the moment name changer. 

Quoting MeMeMe111:

Quoting SahmTutu:

Quoting MeMeMe111:

Yeah know I personally don't get the name changes. I would never want to start over. Gawh Newbs have such a hard time. Hell I still do. lol So let me get this straight. This is NOT a bitch group?

SahmTutu
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I swear I don't even know what a bitch group is bahahahaha, I say that in my invites that I use "call it a bitch group if you wish, but we're just all about having fun here." but there isn't even anything going on yet, just me posting some shit trying to get some other people in here to talk to lol

Quoting MeMeMe111:

Quoting SahmTutu:

Quoting MeMeMe111:

Quoting SahmTutu:

Quoting MeMeMe111:

Yeah know I personally don't get the name changes. I would never want to start over. Gawh Newbs have such a hard time. Hell I still do. lol So let me get this straight. This is NOT a bitch group?

MeMeMe111
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Well I hope they don't attack me. I have enough of that for a while. lol I am going to join.

LivinDeadGurl
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 12:27 AM

I don't bite. Promise. =)

.Chubbs.
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

I don't bite. Promise. =)

juicebox.
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Matilda?  Is that you?

Quoting SahmTutu:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)