Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Welcome to Mad Life! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Mad Life group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Check out these posts to get started:
About "Mad Life"
Introducing the Mad Life Panel
The Mad Life Episode Guide

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

bouncing momMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Replies (271-280):
APJrzy
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Hi!  I'm Anne, 50 yrs old, mom of a 25 yr old daughter who will be making me a grandma for the 1st time Memorial Day weekend with her boyfriend (they live with his parents), and a 17 yr old son who still lives with me.  I'm divorced 10 yrs and now engaged to a great guy.  Work as a Medical Coder, Biller & Credentialer as well as doing a home-study course for my certifications.   On the side, I love photography, so on my weekends I am an amateur photographer, who has been encouraged to sell my photos :-)  .... maybe a future career  LOL

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Welcome to the group Anne,
Congrats on being a grandma soon!  How exciting!
Hope to get to know you better ;)

Quoting APJrzy:

Hi!  I'm Anne, 50 yrs old, mom of a 25 yr old daughter who will be making me a grandma for the 1st time Memorial Day weekend with her boyfriend (they live with his parents), and a 17 yr old son who still lives with me.  I'm divorced 10 yrs and now engaged to a great guy.  Work as a Medical Coder, Biller & Credentialer as well as doing a home-study course for my certifications.   On the side, I love photography, so on my weekends I am an amateur photographer, who has been encouraged to sell my photos :-)  .... maybe a future career  LOL

Juniper53098
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Welcome, Anne!!

Quoting APJrzy:

redrose_12
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Hello y'all my name is Karina, I'm 26 yo a first time mom to my beautiful daughter. From central California a full time online student, don't have too many friends but the ones I do have are excellent but always busy. Looking to meet mommy friends to talk to and get advice from. Hope to hear from you ladies.(=
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
redrose_12
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Hey Anne congrats on being a first time grandma. I just welcomed my mom to that group last month. She is still very excited..(=

Quoting APJrzy:

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Gold Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Welcome to the group Karina,
Look forward getting to know you beter ;)

Quoting redrose_12:

Hello y'all my name is Karina, I'm 26 yo a first time mom to my beautiful daughter. From central California a full time online student, don't have too many friends but the ones I do have are excellent but always busy. Looking to meet mommy friends to talk to and get advice from. Hope to hear from you ladies.(=

Juniper53098
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Welcome, Karina!!  Which school are you studying through?

Quoting redrose_12:

mystarsmom
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:36 PM
My name is Cecelia, I have 3 kids 11, 7 & 5.
hugss

by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Welcome to the group Cecelia,
Where bouts do you live?
Look forward to getting to know you better ;)

Quoting mystarsmom:

My name is Cecelia, I have 3 kids 11, 7 & 5.

APJrzy
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Thank you all so much!   I am SOOOOO excited to be a grandma :-) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)