Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Welcome to Mad Life! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Mad Life group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Check out these posts to get started:
About "Mad Life"
Introducing the Mad Life Panel
The Mad Life Episode Guide

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

bouncing momMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Replies (31-40):
momofsixangels
by Platinum Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi.I am Colleen.I am mom to 5 girls and 1 boy ages 21,15,14,12,11 and 10 on monday.I also have a 2 month old grandson.I grew up in MN and now live in FL

nngmommy83
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Hi Colleen : )

Quoting momofsixangels:

Hi.I am Colleen.I am mom to 5 girls and 1 boy ages 21,15,14,12,11 and 10 on monday.I also have a 2 month old grandson.I grew up in MN and now live in FL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nngmommy83
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Welcome to the group!

Quoting Tsooter:

I'M TIFFINEY, HELLOOOO! I'M A TEXAN WITH 3 KIDDO'S 2-GIRLS 12&9 1-BOY 10, MARRIED 11 YEARS, WE DID THINGS BACKWARDS LOL.. EXCITED TO HAVE A PLACE TO VISIT AND HOPEFULLY SEE THAT I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT FEELS "NUTS" LOL... 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nngmommy83
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Welcomed Mandi : )

Quoting mandapanda21:

Hi all!! My name is Mandi, I am a 26 year old SAHM to two beautiful kiddos and I am from Columbia, South Carolina.  My husband is in the U.S. Air Force and we are currently stationed in Tucson Arizona.  Getting ready to move to Miami Florida!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nngmommy83
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Welcome : )

Quoting Rosamund:

I'm Rosamund, or "Mamma" to the kids!! ha!  Nice to join the group.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nngmommy83
Welcome to the group!

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

I'm Michele from south Jersey...44, married with 3 kids. I've been on Cafemom forever and its always been my #1 place to be as soon as I turn my laptop on!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nngmommy83
Welcome! You're on the home stretch!

Quoting bwsmommy:

Hi ! Im Renee mom of 3 soon to be 4 boys ages 11,9,and 5 with #4 baby boy due in Jan 2013 !

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nngmommy83
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Welcome to the group!

Quoting VisionSeeker:

Hi!  I'm Maureen, almost 38, mom to 2 boys ages 12 and 4 and 1 girl age 4.  I've been married for almost 16 years.  I'm from NJ but have lived in the good 'Ol south (ky) for almost 16 years as well.  Glad to be here!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nngmommy83
Welcome Jennifer

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Hi, I'm Jennifer. I'm 42 and work outside of the home. I'm engaged to Steve and we live in TN. I have 1 daughter and 2 grandsons and he has 1 son, Glad to be here.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nngmommy83
Welcome to the group!

Quoting louannwilkins:

Hello I'm Lou Ann and live in NC.  I'm the mom to 1 bio son and 3 step sons.  They are all grown.  I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!   :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)