Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

Are you living a Mad Life?

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:05 PM
  • 21 Replies

With kids, extended family, work and responsibilites it can feel like we are living one Mad Life.

Tell us about your Mad Life and what makes it fun and exciting.

smile

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lillucky8
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Life is chaotic here in my house, i have a two yr old and a four month old. I recently have had to be a sahm due to childcare so that has been a major adjustment. Dh is working crazy hours to make sure we can survive, and of course the holidays make everything a littlw more hectic!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gacgbaker
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:55 PM

I am a mom to five kids, balancing in laws that live with us 6 months out of the year and my husbands 7 siblings that can walk into our home uninvited at any moment.  My husband and I volunteer with a marriage outreach- so between that and the kids school and activities, we are always attempting to work balance into our lives so they aren't out of control and family comes first!

bamababe1975
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:55 PM

I work from home six days a week, have a husband and two tweens, and a number of hobbies. Every day is different - I never know what's going to happen next!

NearSeattleMom
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:02 PM

I have a full-time job, a husband, four kids, a dog who keeps eating things like mascara tubes and shoes, two cats . . . my daughter is just finishing up a competitive soccer season and she does homeschool.  (Son is in private school, older sons are looking for work since they've graduated.) 

It's always something here in our house!

countrygirlkat
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:06 PM

It can seem crazy at times with DH, myself, three boys ages 7, 5 and 1, three horses, two dogs, three cats and two chinchillas.  I love our life though and wouldn't have it any other way. 

GwenMB
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I'm a SAHM of 2 boys, ages 5.5 & 4.  My DH is a professor at the local university.  We both are active with our local political party unit (thank goodness the election is over - it got a bit busy!).  I teach the pre-K class for Sunday School, volunteer in my boys' classrooms (I love seeing them in that setting!), am on the MOPS Steering Team & am also on the local library board.

It can be challenging to balance everything!  DH seems to constantly have papers to grade or other school responsibilities.  He's also on the board for our local utility.  But somehow, it all works out.  Hopefully we can continue to say that as the boys get older & are involved in more of their own activities.

Kainalu55
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:20 PM

my kids, my blog, my messy house...yes I'm living a Mad Life! lol

SlapItHigh
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:19 PM

I don't know if I would say "Mad" but definitely busy!  It's always fun and exciting with my 3 energetic sons!  And hopefully we will be blessed with more children in the future.  Most important thing in our lives is our faith which helps us to handle the madness :).

Bob192
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:21 PM

5 kids, a husband who works full time and goes to school!  Very busy here!

sweetmissy_05
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Both my girls have special needs (Autism and other things) so my life is very chaotic!! But I love my girls and wouldn't have it any other way.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN