Advertisement
Cafemom and Target Present: Mad Life
Helping today’s parents improve their relationships, feel better about themselves and raise happy, health kids.

surviving laundry mountain

Posted by   + Show Post
If i dont do atleast a load a day the laundry just piles up and i just can never seem to stay on top of it

Any tips?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Replies (31-33):
Albond86
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:26 AM

I try to! I was without water for two days and it put me so behind on laundry! My laundry room is spilling into my kitchen right now! It's horrible!

peaches_04
by Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:29 AM
I think men purposly do things horribly wrong so we can tell them dont bother and they get out of doung it guilt free

Quoting loisl25:

Oh, and I wanted to add that I try to do as much of it as I can during the week so that theoretically I can get away with skipping it on the weekend. I mean I deserve at least somewhat of a break, right? I still have to cook, clean, do dishes and such but the least I can ask is to not have to do laundry on the weekend, but by Sunday afternoon, dh realizes laundry is not being done, and starts washing it himself. This is bad because: 1. I suspect he's only doing it to make me feel bad about NOT doing it 2.He mixes the light and dark clothes together 3. He washes the baby laundry with his laundry and uses the heavily perfumed Gain on it all, (baby laundry needs All Free and Clear or Dreft) 4. He hauls the HAMPER, (as opposed to the basket) into the laundry room and it ends up not getting put back all week, then all our laundry just gets thrown into a heap on the floor since there's no hamper there 5. He only does the easy part, the washing and drying, then piles load after load onto the couch in a huge heap and leaves it there for me like, "Here Woman, now do your work!" He doesn't actually say that, but it's implied. So, then I HAVE to do it cuz I can't just leave mountain o' laundry on the sofa like that. Grrr! Really?, I can't get TWO measly days of not doing laundry every week?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
inmybizz
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Maybe do a load a day(wash, fold and put away).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN